[Resurrected] Des sacked [From Bulldogs]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You're scaring me HM!
Bozo the evil genius
giphy.gif

Leave him out there in the longyard, do not rush him.....
Finally took a moment to look into what sporting organisation the 47ers logo belonged to and whether they might be interested in a coach. In all seriousness though, very interesting, I'll definitely have to dig a bit deeper. Not what I expected at all.

I've had to wait a long time for this day and I must say it was worth the wait . Not only did he leave for the $$ which I understand but he tried to take our best players with him . Every DOG has its day - now can't wait for him to move out of gods country and chase the bux in England

Let the speculation begin.....
I wouldnt be shocked to see him in charge at Manly again TBH...
Barret still not extended...hmmm...interesting week ahead

Weidler reporting that the Dogs claim that the extension was just at the MOU stage. Therefore zero payout to Dez. Lawyers at 10 paces :cool:

Karma took 6 years to right the balance :wait:

Manly claimed that Dez had agreed to an extension in 2011, but Dez walked for :dollar:

Des back at Manly would restore the siege mentality instantly....the playing group under Des at Manly spoke glowingly of him....fck the dogs culture. ...no back line and played to their strength in the the forwards. ..he can take our team to the next level....a Des with a point to prove. ..**** yes....plus he never looked right dressed in blue....bring him home Bozo.

Don't really want him back but expect he will be.
Just don't let him in control of contracts, his love for large back ended contracts has been his downfall.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6