Des interview on 2SM today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just finished listening to Des being interview by Graeme Hughes on 2SM talking sport.

When asked about Tony Williams he said he should be back in about 2 weeks ? and that you can't rush the type of injury he has.

And Brett and David Williams are still to come back into the side and that Manly is a good footy team with good players and he knows what their doing wrong and we will fix the problems and we were giving away silly penalties.

He also said he rates Brett Stewart as the best fullback in the world

Must be the worst hamstring tear known to mankind,considering they thought he was a chance for the wcc.I wish our media man was more up to date as well,last Sunday he said he would be back this week.I guess fatso has other things on his mind ;D

[He also said he rates Brett Stewart as the best fullback in the world
[/quote]

me too !!!!!!!

Many inuries depend on the response to treatment and are a week by week propositionl Important to be fully healed than reinjure and be out for an extended period. Look at Beaver two years ago - it took a while but when it came good he hardly missed another game.

dceagle link said:
[He also said he rates Brett Stewart as the best fullback in the world

me too !!!!!!!
[/quote]I'll put in my vote on that one.

He also said he rates Brett Stewart as the best fullback in the world
[/quote]

.....and heading towards the best ever ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2