The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont think we need 2 Ferraris parked in the garage for half of next year... I could just see us throw the bank at foz for the fairytale career ending at manly, only to see him on the injury bench next to Tom for most the season

Nope from me, though I don't think it's even being considered.

1) I don't think his longevity is there anymore, and
2) More of a personal thing but when Ryan overheard him telling his crew at some coffee shop that he'd already signed at parra but was not telling manly to screw them over as much as he could then I don't want any of that 'karma' around here.
Yet DCE can hold the club ransom after walking into a premiership winning team and demanding more money that ultimately screwed the balance and loyalty the club could afford to keep the team united

Yet DCE can hold the club ransom after walking into a premiership winning team and demanding more money that ultimately screwed the balance and loyalty the club could afford to keep the team united
Sorry what's that Keiran? You left the second DCE left to destroy the club who couldn't afford your mate, DCE had to significantly damage his reputation to stay because the club wanted Foran and he wanted to **** on the club as much as possible

This cancerous little mutt can stay at ****abury

Sorry what's that Keiran? You left the second DCE left to destroy the club who couldn't afford your mate, DCE had to significantly damage his reputation to stay because the club wanted Foran and he wanted to **** on the club as much as possible

Ahh mateship..loyalty.. passion.. sacrifice.. putting others before yourself.. Things that build successful teams and eras. Premiership winning formulas. Qualities we would love to have here at manly.. in a captain more so

Wow... I was starting to think I dreamt that! But you remember it happening too!!

Thank you @cherry_poppins...

Ahh mateship..loyalty.. passion.. sacrifice.. putting others before yourself.. Things that build successful teams and eras. Premiership winning formulas. Qualities we would love to have here at manly.. in a captain more so
I wouldn't let him on the short bus much less give him the keys, you must be his mother

Let’s give Cade a couple of full games before we discuss bringing in another playmaker. Cust may just turn out the be another Thompson/Martin type five eighth. Last year he was showing a bit of Fozzy in his play as well.

100%. It has been badly exposed that we lack attacking structure when it counts because we don't have a halfback. He is severely underrated because of his injuries of 2017/2018. Top 3 half in an absolutely **** team, whereas all our options are pretty dire in a good team. We need him to direct and straighten the attack, where dce can finally return to his primal role and begin being that million dollar player again. It'd not a nostalgia signing, it'd be an important one.

2 year deal, trade them Dylan Walker and let Schuster develop behind the experience of dce and foran. He is valuable regardless of if he gets injury (but he genuinely looks more fit). We have been in denial but the truth is that barrett wanted to make dce the everything halfback, but he is a poor organiser. Foz will come for cheap imo and would be an absolute steal

A homophobe that's supposedly a fan of the club who once had an amazing player who was gay, hopefully you'll never post another thing here as it's 2020 and bigots like you have no place
Fyi I am a fan of the club.. No player is greater than the club cherry. I was a big fan of Roberts as well, still am.. least he had a go

I wouldn't let him on the short bus much less give him the keys, you must be his mother
How could you??? Think about all the mothers that are supporters of the club, the mothers of players at the club.. It's 2020 how dare you label someone in that category. I see my post has been deleted, seems to me u can dish it out but can't cop it. No big boy pants today? Plz go ahead and block me.. I'll do the same. Nonsense

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4