The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
400-500k 2 year deal. Id love foran back with us. We'll see if his body holds up rest of the season. But......
A spine of turbo dce fainu and foran does ring premiership bells.
Walker back to right center and Suli to left center to become the new matai. Foran to yell at paseka until he becomes good like he did with trex
Foran is on a million at the Dogs. Why would he change for half of that?

He’s busted. Great player but.. don’t think he can make but a handful of games a season. Like snake at the end. Legends but broken.

According to Zero Tackle, Foz is off contract at the end of 2020.

So is Blake Green. I know who I'd be picking of the two. Foz was absolute quality but he's run into one too many cul-de-sacs. A victim of his own toughness.

1593349447310.png

Nope from me, though I don't think it's even being considered.

1) I don't think his longevity is there anymore, and
2) More of a personal thing but when Ryan overheard him telling his crew at some coffee shop that he'd already signed at parra but was not telling manly to screw them over as much as he could then I don't want any of that 'karma' around here.

2) More of a personal thing but when Ryan overheard him telling his crew at some coffee shop that he'd already signed at parra but was not telling manly to screw them over as much as he could then I don't want any of that 'karma' around here.

Its a tough gig for us fans when the club you idolise can be a **** employer. I presume he was pissed about the glen stewart dealings and subsequent fallout. I was

Agree.

He should never be forgiven for some of those non-performances in 2015, at a critical juncture in the club’s immediate future (ditching the coach, etc.). Prior to his signing at Faecalmatta becoming public knowledge.

Last edited:
Agree.

He should never be forgiven for some of those non-performances in 2015, at a critical juncture in the club’s immediate future (ditching the coach, etc.), prior to his signing at Faecalmatta becoming public knowledge.

Double agree.

The Raiders game in Albury springs to mind immediately.
Standing off by himself in the in-goal area kicking stones while the Raiders were converting yet another try.

Foran was a giant when he played for Manly and I'm thankful we had him during his halcyon days. But he's not the player he was, mainly because of the impact his injuries seem to have had on him. He's still clever, but he's a bird with a broken wing. If Schuster does what i think he's capable of, we don't need Foran back. If Schuster doesn't make it, that's a different story.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2