The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Loved Foran when he was here, but he ain’t the same player.
He played so hard for Manly taking the line on over and over again. He would hold the ball till the last second to draw the player then shoot off the pass only to be smashed in the tackle.
I’ll try and find the footage of him getting smashed by a Gold Coast player (who’s name eludes me right now). He got two of the biggest hits put on him that night. He did it a lot, and set up his outside players but he’s paying the price now.

Loved Foran when he was here, but he ain’t the same player.
He played so hard for Manly taking the line on over and over again. He would hold the ball till the last second to draw the player then shoot off the pass only to be smashed in the tackle.
I’ll try and find the footage of him getting smashed by a Gold Coast player (who’s name eludes me right now). He got two of the biggest hits put on him that night. He did it a lot, and set up his outside players but he’s paying the price now.
It was Sam Tagatese.

Yes Tagatese gets him on numerous occasions. I just watched the highlights of this game and our halves stood so deep and got such crisp ball from Ballin.

I’ve said it numerous times on this site but DCE stands too shallow nowadays. Maybe it’s due to the quality of the ball he gets from Api or it is what’s being coached.

Will be interesting to see how DCE goes when Des gets Api passing well.

He was that good I’d give him a shot- such a talent even 1-2 season is worth a shot....simply not s long term deal...had a few tonight but this bloke was up with BK & the Stewart boys in our success

$500,000?

Isn't that what Mr Trent Barrett is asking for as a 'payout' - a payout for resigning, failing, and not having all his dreams come true?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4