Des Hasler signs with Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Gronk

Bencher
Hi all,

I'm not sure if people on here follow things closely enough to have noticed, but our coach Des Hasler has signed with the Bulldogs!

I follow these things very carefully and just heard this morning, so I thought I would pass it on.

Cheers.

The Gronk said:
Hi all,

I'm not sure if people on here follow things closely enough to have noticed, but our coach Des Hasler has signed with the Bulldogs!

I follow these things very carefully and just heard this morning, so I thought I would pass it on.

Cheers.
Our health system is ****ed if you represent the average aus doctor ;) lol ha ha

Dr Gronk and his lab buddies contemplating the upcoming season:

soccer-mexicans.jpg

Slow news day at the dogs they are posting all over Facebook and twitter that it's the messiah's 51st birthday today.

Cambo said:
Slow news day at the dogs they are posting all over Facebook and twitter that it's the messiah's 51st birthday today.
Yeah saw a tweet that they want to get it trending,

Hope he treads in some dog****

I just looked at the team squad for the WCC and I noticed William Hopoate is not there. After some digging I was able to discover that he has just signed with the Eels after a stint in Mormonism! Wow!

Sorry to be shocking you all here with such a barrage of new information, but I feel I must pass it on just as soon as it comes to hand.

I will bet anything this forum, which we all love so much, will be invaded by trolls from The Kennel.

I can see it coming a mile off.

We must be strong and not reply to anything they post.

I predict we will win the WCC 28-20. Brett Stewart and Watmough will score two tries each, Matai will score one and Orford will kick 4 from 6.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2