Des, hand in your resignation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They are playing like an arrogant bunch of pricks and need to get their heads out of their collective arses! FFS - they even suck at the basics!

Get your hand off it KE we've got so many players out at the moment it's not funny. It's been a **** start to the season but with Stewart out and all the injuries in the backs we're a shambles at the moment. Besides, we dropped too many balls tonight and the rain came down at the wrong time. Fair enough their were other problems but if Stewart plays tonight and Lyon isn't off before half time we win.

Who do we have to bring in ???? No one as far as I can see. If Lyon is out we are screwed with a capital S. I don't think we have a fit outside back left. No Brett Stewart, no Wolf, no T-Rex, no Suniula.....what's left ?? Neumann at centre if Killer is out........FMD.

I dunno, the Sea Eagles played pretty horribly across the park, through most periods of that game.

Des & the Coaching staff really need to get serious and make those boys, each and every one of them, think long and hard about what the hell they were doing running onto a 1st grade rugby league game field that night.

Cletus link said:
Get your hand off it KE we've got so many players out at the moment it's not funny. It's been a S**t start to the season but with Stewart out and all the injuries in the backs we're a shambles at the moment. Besides, we dropped too many balls tonight and the rain came down at the wrong time. Fair enough their were other problems but if Stewart plays tonight and Lyon isn't off before half time we win.

If we complete 1 set of 6 in the 1st 20 minutes tonight we may win as well. It was obvious what message Des was sending down to the team, and it was ignored with hero plays each time.

Having that many players out is 1 thing, but catching the ball is under 10s stuff, and we were not even capable of that tonight

Des deserves far better than that

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Cletus link=topic=179890.msg216075#msg216075 date=1238407649]
Get your hand off it KE we've got so many players out at the moment it's not funny. It's been a S**t start to the season but with Stewart out and all the injuries in the backs we're a shambles at the moment. Besides, we dropped too many balls tonight and the rain came down at the wrong time. Fair enough their were other problems but if Stewart plays tonight and Lyon isn't off before half time we win.

If we complete 1 set of 6 in the 1st 20 minutes tonight we may win as well. It was obvious what message Des was sending down to the team, and it was ignored with hero plays each time.

Having that many players out is 1 thing, but catching the ball is under 10s stuff, and we were not even capable of that tonight

Des deserves far better than that
[/quote]

Far enough but without Stewart all the backline moves fall to bits. He's that important to us. The offloads were going well in the first half but after it started raining it should have stopped. I'm sure Des was telling them to stop but some players weren't listening. I still don't think it's Des's fault, we're doing the best we can with what we've got atm.

Not Des's fault at all mate

The amount of times we murder a potential try scoring set on the 3rd tackle is destroying me at the moment

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4