Dennis Leary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rynostradamus

Reserve Grader
I hung my nuts out there with my first "welcome" post on this site trumpeting the virtues of one Blake Leary. Glad i put the rocks out there after watching him for the Pride. What a gun. Solid toiler in defence runs striaght lines and plays the ball quicker than anyone else in the side. He is our lock for the next 5 years for mine. At worst right side back rower. Can we please piss Z Red off he is the second worst forward on our list after Hassoff.

Manly to Win

I hung my nuts out there with my first "welcome" post on this site trumpeting the virtues of one Blake Leary. Glad i put the rocks out there after watching him for the Pride. What a gun. Solid toiler in defence runs striaght lines and plays the ball quicker than anyone else in the side. He is our lock for the next 5 years for mine. At worst right side back rower. Can we please piss Z Red off he is the second worst forward on our list after Hassoff.

Manly to Win
Agree that Leary is going to be great for us, Disagree with what you say about Tom Symonds who has been really good since he joined us.

Vs broncos with Z red 44 to 10 their way. Without Z red 44 us 14 them. Rabbits next. When we win and reverse the result with the ginger whinger out you will get it.

Manly to Win

100% agree. Was a fan of him when he played for the Northern Pride and if he can stay injury free, he should be a regular in our starting pack for years to come.

He just adds workrate, consistency, energy and intelligence to our forwards.
Every time he plays I just marvel at him. True Manly player in the Cunningham mould.
Will intensely cheer this man Friday night!
NYEagle

Vs broncos with Z red 44 to 10 their way. Without Z red 44 us 14 them. Rabbits next. When we win and reverse the result with the ginger whinger out you will get it.

Manly to Win

I like Leary, think he's one of those real goers, but not sure why you need to be so nasty about Tommy Symonds in the same breath.

If you honestly think you can say that the 64 point turnaround is down to Tommy out and Blake in, I think you are being overly simplistic about the results.

I like what i have seen from Leary and think he has the potential to be a solid 1st grade player and middle forward. Hope he makes the most of his gametime for the rest of the year and continues to improve and push to cement a spot in the side.

I like what i have seen from Leary and think he has the potential to be a solid 1st grade player and middle forward. Hope he makes the most of his gametime for the rest of the year and continues to improve and push to cement a spot in the side.
I was stoked when they bought him

Thanks @Mark from Brisbane for alerting me as soon as he was signed. Have followed him from that moment and been a big fan. Love his determined and enthusiastic play and love his personality: bit of a Wolfman, has an actual personality type. His Instagram:
Love
Everyone
And
Respect
Yourself
Also, check out that sideline kick on his insta.

Thanks @Mark from Brisbane for alerting me as soon as he was signed. Have followed him from that moment and been a big fan. Love his determined and enthusiastic play and love his personality: bit of a Wolfman, has an actual personality type. His Instagram:
Love
Everyone
And
Respect
Yourself
Also, check out that sideline kick on his insta.

I don't do Instagram but I believe you!

I watch a bit of the Q Cup up here ( they play it post footy show and before the NRL game) and he was a standout last year.

He will get better with more experience , and I'd suggest he could be a regular run on from 2016.

I'm just trying to pick the next one currently, I'll let you know if I spot him running around in Cairns or Ipswich.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4