Demetriou

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Owen Cunningham was 1 of the unsung heroes that very club needs.

Certainly looked a like he has a bit about him, some may want to question his weight but that isn't a problem for me. For his development though would probably be ideal to have him in the forwards

Knight looked like he could be something in a couple of years

Can certainly see the OJ comparisons, although Demetriou may be even shorter than he was. Agree with Kiwi that he'll need to develop as a forward. As devastating as he is out there, he's not a long-term centre. And yeah, Knight is very willing and could be a good one, too. Hope he develops like Jake has.

More like Chris 'Choppy' Close. Very promising player, as are several others in that team. I like the way they throw the ball around, so credit to the coach.

Addy was a wrecking ball in the gold coast game. Solid nugget that is very hard to tackle with modern tackling techniques. He has been filling in at centre as I don't think it's his natural position, but damn I'd rather you tackle him than me.

Addy was a wrecking ball in the gold coast game. Solid nugget that is very hard to tackle with modern tackling techniques. He has been filling in at centre as I don't think it's his natural position, but damn I'd rather you tackle him than me.

IKR. Kids scary. Not many speed up as they hit the opposition defensive line. OJ used to do that as well.

IKR. Kids scary. Not many speed up as they hit the opposition defensive line. OJ used to do that as well.
Yes it's hard to wrap the ball up when it's a cannonball.
OJ was tuff, even in a team of tuff guys.

Far out. Kid looked great. Reminded my of an old Manly player in a lot of ways named Owen Cunningham.

Not sure if you guys remember him, but boy, was he ever a great player.
I agree Ryan Cunningham was a great player but of what I have seen Demetriou is a more powerful runner

I think Demetriou is a lot more powerful than OJ as a runner. is a pocket rocket with the ball and demolishes defences with ease.

Oh man wow

Lol worst compliment ever
It must have been when you weren't watching footy cherry. Carl Webb was a weapon when he burst onto the scene. Powerful fast and built low to the ground. Google that try he scored in his origin debut. Skittles them they can't grab him anywhere or stop his momentum.

Last edited:
He will come through next year I bet but I wonder whether he can continue to be so bold in the NRL. Foran used to run with no regard for his body as well and has started falling apart.

Watmough did it for 10 years before falling apart so hopefully we can get something similar in Addison.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8