Dear Wolfman & Taufua

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RiverEagle said:
Very strange...

No-one seemed to want to go for one first up, most of the time. And that was from both sides.

Or when they did, it was a drop-a-thon.

Wasn't windy...was just an oddity of the night.

Although, deja vu...Stevo's thread still appropriate two years on.

Doh!

At Brookie last night there was a fair breeze blowing down the ground from the scoreboard end. We ran with the breeze in the 2nd half and you will have noticed the extra length we were getting on our kicks.

Ah OK, thanks @Mals.
There was little if any mention of it from the Fox callers.

Maybe that mitigates things a bit, tho still not high quality for the top grade.

I like a winger or fullback that's aggressive at the high ball...even if they sometimes spill it, that's preferable to the ''statue'' or static approach.

*And yeah @HoldenV8, I couldn't help but notice that in the thread too.

Must be so important it was said twice; or just more double-dutch floating around*

One if those kicks was so high it was almost unbelievable - it went well above the light tower and yes there was a bit of breeze around as well.

Both Wolfy and Jorge are so hesitant under the high ball and it is our major weakness when defending. What I would love to see is them attack the ball, they are so passive and errors come in the inevitable scramble once the ball has bounced. It also means we struggle to score from high kicks as well.

I think the time might have come to consider Gutherson on the right wing or on the bench as we need a back up goal kicker and cover for our full backs or wingers.

I think as well its highlighted how much we miss Killer who reads the high ball so well be it in defence or attack, I am sure that the Melbourne game, Killer would have done a lot better at taking the Cronk kick that gave them their match winner.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6