Dear Scott

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
Hi Scott,

Well it seems we have a new dictator on our border.

Tinklers millions will provide the Knights with some immediate positives via financial clout but also some future negatives through unexpected instability in management.

Any way you cut it Manly needs to plan ahead and make sure we arnt eventually lost in the pack.

Over to you Eagles Board. What to do next ?

Lowe is going at the end of his 2-year deal. Delmege was talking him up last year, but Delmege has left the building.

Surely we've moved on from the anti-Lowe stuff.  We're winning matches, the office seems to have been reorganized, there's no boardroom stuff happening, contracts seem to be signed.  Bus organized for Bluetongue.  All good really.  Let's leave the destructive nonsense till the end of the season please. 

There was a sweet catering company i think in 07/08 they had decent gourmet pies and all different types of food as well. But they ran out of beer alot and didn't last long.

We need them to bring back the Extra Drys though I am so sick of Tooheys Spew i mean New.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with warm beer.  I've been reliably informed by a chemical scientist that warm beer gets you drunk much faster than cold.  That must be good.  Anyway you all should be drinking straight vodka.  

TokyoEagle link said:
[quote author=Fonz link=topic=187229.msg329325#msg329325 date=1301620097]
Vodka is a girls drink. Do you mix it with pineapple juice?
Not if you drink it like a Russian, i.e straight and lots of it.
[/quote]

White or black? Cause white is definately a girls drink and black is borderline homosexual.

OneEyedEagle link said:
Th[quote author=Fonz link=topic=187229.msg329325#msg329325 date=1301620097]
Vodka is a girls drink. Do you mix it with pineapple juice?

There is nothing wrong with pineapple juice, a glass a day! :)
[/quote]

Ha ha it's sposed to make spoof taste better isn't it?

Vodka is a homos drink - say that to a Russian Fonz.  You won't live.  Drink it straight, no ice, no additives.

DSM5 link said:
Vodka is a homos drink - say that to a Russian Fonz.  You won't live.  Drink it straight, no ice, no additives.

Nothing wrong with Vodka.One of the greatest macho figures in screen history drinks it.Look at the user name (ayjay007)-vodka martini...shaken,not stirred!
Actually,I've never tried this,but apparently you can put vodka in the freezer to drink it ice cold,and it doesn't freeze.Personally,I'm a wild turkey,Johnny walker,or chivas regal man

The Knights will look pretty sick when Tinkler's ticker gives up the ghost, as it inevitably must. 

Having sold the lot, who has a club there anymore.  I would have gone with the other contender. 

DSM5 link said:
Surely we've moved on from the anti-Lowe stuff.  We're winning matches, the office seems to have been reorganized, there's no boardroom stuff happening, contracts seem to be signed.  Bus organized for Bluetongue.  All good really.  Let's leave the destructive nonsense till the end of the season please. 

2009/2010 Phoenix Coyotes anyone?

Exactly.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6