Dear Dan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
A question for you forum king ;)

At the moment when a rude individual used the filthy cbomb you it is replaced by can't understand normal thinking.

Can I please request it be ammended so that when the cbomb is used the word filter substitutes it with the following, ha$ler. I think it would have a postive impact on this great forum.

Regards
Cambo

If you are one of the thousands who agree please post below or like this post.

Why do you think of that word as your prime insult? Misogynist? Instead of cambo's suggestion, just ban them for a week to think about it.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Why do you think of that word as your prime insult? Misogynist? Instead of cambo's suggestion, just ban them for a week to think about it.
Not mine bro its been along time since I've used it at silvertails but I just think Ha$ler is a very suitable Substitution.

I'd prefer the eradication of the term across the site altogether, the cbomb one, but boys will be boys so that may not be entirely possible

Yes so when those foul mouth boys are boys just slip ha$ler in the word filter. You know you want too ;).

It's such a filthy word I would never use it here again

Maybe Dan doesn't share the same disdain about haslers shenanigans that many supporters do.

Not so much that I don't share the disdain, I just don't care anymore, its in the past, move onm we have a new coach, a new season and a new era.

Hasler had his reasons, and he is gone, so I don't see the point in dredging things up.

Next there will be calls to dump Jye Mullane from first grade again

Oi don't ****ing bag Mullane he's our second best player of all time behind Chris bailey

Seriously though, I'm over hearing about the bloke. I'd rather focus on what we DO have, and what we CAN achieve.

Like Hodko, JWH, Burns, Hoppa & all the other players and admin staff that leave, I consider them non events from the moment they take off our colours.

Just another speed bump we need to motor over on our way to another premiership.

As a fan, I want to support players that want to be here no matter what. The majority of our playing group / coaching staff now want that. Perry needs to weed out any remaining players / management who would hold the club at ransom for their own gain, and piss them off.

They are only diluting our winning culture.

I prefer to avoid the c word in general, but used very sparingly can have great impact. To wit: kiwi eagle's 2 word post replying to cambo's lengthy breast-beating about using the c word in posts 'in front of the children' last year. post of 2011 for mine.

Surprisingly here in england (at least in my neck of it) women tend to use it a bit more than I've ever heard in Oz, and it's not quite as taboo in general. in fact 'bugger' is probably more shocking over here and it's just a throwaway expletive in oz.

Agree with Dan and Ryan. I am sick of it and have been since November. He is gone and it is time to move on. But no, everytime Des is quoted on anything or there is a article on the dogs it gets posted so everyone can whinge like teenage girls.

Garts said:
Agree with Dan and Ryan. I am sick of it and have been since November. He is gone and it is time to move on. But no, everytime Des is quoted on anything or there is a article on the dogs it gets posted so everyone can whinge like teenage girls.
This

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4