Dean Robinson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
This guy has been plastered all over TV this morning with regarding Essendon's AFL club drug scandal and the Black Op's but I'm sure it is the same guy Manly had back in 2004 and is the brother of Trent Robinson.

Can anyone confirm this.

Will have to watch the interview tonight on 7.

I had a thing with his Mum that got waaay out of hand.

No. Turns out that was Dustin Hoffman....not me. Stupid teenage memory :(

edit.

I'm pretty sure he was cleared of any wrong doing at Manly. He was here and left before the Steve Danks period. Not sure of his involvement with Essendon though apparently he introduced Danks to the club. I'd be surprised if he was involvement in any wrongdoing though. He's a fitness guy who worked at the Australian Institute of sport. Not a sports scientist.

I spoke to him during the off season we picked up Ox just a few weeks before the comp started. They were talking about moving Monaghan to hooker. He told me he put 10kg of lean muscle on Monnas so he'd be more suited to the defensive role. To bulk 10kg is easy but to add 10kg of lean muscle in just over 3 months is phenomenal. When i heard he was assosciated with Danks i immediately remembered that conversation. lol

On a side note, does anyone know if Dean and Trent Robinson are related to Tim and Chad Robinson?

I dont think he has any thing to worry about and I really think tonights interview will put Essendon on notice.

Wonder if the AFL will try to cover this one up.

Clint said:
Stevo said:
To bulk 10kg is easy but to add 10kg of lean muscle in just over 3 months is phenomenal.

Can someone please tell me if 10kg of lean muscle is heavier than 10kg of fat? ;)

Listen Clint, We've been through this a million times and i'm always right.

Clint said:
Stevo said:
To bulk 10kg is easy but to add 10kg of lean muscle in just over 3 months is phenomenal.

Can someone please tell me if 10kg of lean muscle is heavier than 10kg of fat? ;)

No it's not, but 1 cubic metre of lean muscle weighs more than 1 cubic metre of fat.

CentralCoastEagle said:
Clint said:
Stevo said:

No it's not, but 1 cubic metre of lean muscle weighs more than 1 cubic metre of fat.

What sort of biceps are you measuring?!?!?!

CentralCoastEagle said:
Clint said:
Stevo said:

lol

Here is an article on Dean. He seems to be in a bit of hot water as the head of the Bombers program:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/former-essendon-high-performance-manager-dean-robinson-teetered-on-the-brink/story-fni5f6kv-1226689129283

I believe Dean Robinson on this one. Hird has employed so many assistant coaches and has a say in all goings at the club much like Des did hear.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6