dean ritchie?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

winnyason

Bencher
he has gone quite, seems his bull**** journo work is coming undone.
What will he do manly have a positive story with arko at training and seems the player revolt is well bull****.

A tweet from him 2 hrs ago

Which NRL club is really struggling off the field - and it has nothing to do with player misbehaviour. Find out in tomorrow's Daily Tele

Penrith Panthers.
Whenever I hear the weather report on the radio it's at least 5 degrees hotter in the west compared to 'in the city', which I guess includes the Northern Beaches.

Sharks... Council knocked their redevelopment plans on the head last night. Their future is bleak.

MANLY4LIFE said:
i know someone in journalism who swears black and blue ritchies a manly man i really cant believe its true lol !!!!

Born n bred in the area but he's no manly fan

Berkeley_Eagle said:
A tweet from him 2 hrs ago

Which NRL club is really struggling off the field - and it has nothing to do with player misbehaviour. Find out in tomorrow's Daily Tele

It could almost be any of them because the company which owns that very newspaper he is asking us to buy is screwing them all over.

Most non manly supporters believe he is manly fan because of the amount of positive articles he has written over the years. Seems it took about two weeks to undo that goodwill.

Just a bull$hit article for his mate Phil Gould on how they are losing teh west...Just happens to come out on the day that the NRL CEOs are meeting.....Nice timing......another one for the boys....
Same paper an aticle from Gallop saying they are confident in the west

The Telecrap is not worth the paper it is printed on or worth taking up some of the interent. I think the Courier Mail gives a more balanced look at things and that is saying something.

mickyj said:
The Telecrap is not worth the paper it is printed on or worth taking up some of the interent. I think the Courier Mail gives a more balanced look at things and that is saying something.

Which Daily Telegraph journalist is struggling to tell the truth?

mickyj said:

Uuummmm, you do know that the Courier Mail is the same newspaper don't you?

Funny that now Des has gone how the "leaks" have stopped...clearly he was feeding the troll known as "Bulldog"....and equally funny now that there's a fair bit of good news that there's NO stories.

God I hate the media and journo's...they are all scum as far as I am concerned.

Frogz said:
Just a bull$hit article for his mate Phil Gould on how they are losing teh west...Just happens to come out on the day that the NRL CEOs are meeting.....Nice timing......another one for the boys....
Same paper an aticle from Gallop saying they are confident in the west

Seriously you couldn't get it more wrong. Gould is not their mate it was nothing but a potshot at Gus. He's been at war with them since super league add to the fact that until 2 weeks ago Gus wrote for fairfax owned smh as well and u can see why there's no love there

Cambo...2 things stand out in your response.....
1. Gus has left SMH
2. You watch the telecrap get all over this west thing...Including Gus/Penrith......A News Ltd decison, so the crap journo's just have to follow. Gallops job is gone if GWS take over the West or even shake it up a little. Yes Gallop and Gus will smoke the peace pipe or their both gone.
and ps...Gus has plenty of mates that would pull Richies head in.

I was listening to Zorba on Sunday morning and he had his segment with Dean Ritchie. Richie said at one stage "Des gave me a call on his daily check in" and it was right there I thought, now i know who Ritchies source within the Manly club is from the horses mouth.Des is a master manipulator. We had good stories from Ritchie when Des was there now they are the opposite.
Then another guy rang in later in regards to Robbie Farrar a manager or friend of Farrars or something. He said Journo's like Ritchie need to start checking facts properly not just creating rumours, as the Farrer/Sheens thing was a total fabrication. Dean Ritchie has dead set been making everything up lately. Is his job under pressure or something.

conanu said:
I was listening to Zorba on Sunday morning and he had his segment with Dean Ritchie. Richie said at one stage "Des gave me a call on his daily check in" and it was right there I thought, now i know who Ritchies source within the Manly club is from the horses mouth.Des is a master manipulator. We had good stories from Ritchie when Des was there now they are the opposite.
Then another guy rang in later in regards to Robbie Farrar a manager or friend of Farrars or something. He said Journo's like Ritchie need to start checking facts properly not just creating rumours, as the Farrer/Sheens thing was a total fabrication. Dean Ritchie has dead set been making everything up lately. Is his job under pressure or something.
Probably not ...he is just a messenger boy from management. But I bet his conscience is or should be. Remember public opinion is just the opinion of the most powerful Murdoch media outlet.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7