DCE's "Hickey"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Has anyone seen the picture in the Tele?

Has a massive hickey on his neck that was given to him by a team mate as a joke.

Sounds like a lame cover up, what bloke would give another bloke a hickey, even as a joke? (with the exception of the gingers)

CLIT COMMANDER said:

Has a massive hickey on his neck that was given to him by a team mate as a joke.

Sounds like a lame cover up, what bloke would give another bloke a hickey, even as a joke? (with the exception of the gingers)

My monies on Choc being the culprit.

He looks and sounds pretty happy (with good reason) just hope contract extensions aren't to protracted. Not only is the kid a great player but he's a good example for the game, which in turn should bring us heaps of positive exposure.

suppose to be a "pinch and twist" gag .. no sucking involve.. DCE should stick to this and get back up .. the gf looks hot

I just heard on the radio that the dogs have commenced negotiations with the hickey. They plan to relocate the hickey onto the neck of Morris in the desperate hope that people will believe he can actually pull a root.

CLIT COMMANDER said:

B_E posted the pic in Post: #31 of the http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-DCE-committed-to-Manly thread

I thought that straight away that a team mate did it. He is too much of a clean skin. I had it done to me on a footy night out once i nearly killed the team mate who did it. Even though he is a funny bugger. He did suck my neck but believe me there was no love in that love bite it bloody hurt.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6