• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
DCE has been badly out of form and it's about time we get a couple of decent games from him.

If there's ever going to be a time to see how good our halves can be, Saturday is the day to do it.

If the forwards can hold their own both DCE and Foran need to play to their potential to have any chance against the dogs. It would be nice to see a complete performance from the whole team.

Would be nice to see the Sunday media talking of our brave win when under the pump. (Not that I expect than to happen).

I've had enough of all the other BS and as fans we deserve something to cheer about after months of negativity.

Can Arko's and Max's kick in the arse fire them up? Hope so!

I heard his knee and ankle haven't been 100% for some time since origin.

Also wonder how Lui's knee is going, he had 6 weeks off so I suspect he is not 100% either.

With Jorge's shoulder, Lawrence's knee and all the blokes who cant even get on the field it's no wonder performances are off.

DCE does seem to be carrying a bit of an injury, but I agree, Saturday night is the night to show the rugby league world why he is feted as such a superstar. Granted it's hard behind a pack that has been getting beaten, but I think this is where we need DCE and Foz to be steering the team around that little bit better, cajoling them into a couple more metres, but also getting our outside backs to get us off to a better start.

Just saw j king on the abc news. Right eye stitched and black. Left eye black, other facial bruising. Wonder if he has done a cheekbone?

Shoe1 said:
Just saw j king on the abc news. Right eye stitched and black. Left eye black, other facial bruising. Wonder if he has done a cheekbone?

Dirty, fricken rabbits!

Shoe1 said:

Pretty sure he didn't come back on after his first stint on the field. I could be wrong I was at the game and don't remember him coming back on.

Killer03 said:
DCE does seem to be carrying a bit of an injury, but I agree, Saturday night is the night to show the rugby league world why he is feted as such a superstar. Granted it's hard behind a pack that has been getting beaten, but I think this is where we need DCE and Foz to be steering the team around that little bit better, cajoling them into a couple more metres, but also getting our outside backs to get us off to a better start.

Yep we need a few more "run it f**k ya" cajoling from Foz on Sat night.

We need the halves, if our forwards are struggling as they have been, to create that go forward - kicking earlier in tackle counts, going for 40/20s, putting grubbers into the in goals to get repeat sets if we can't score when we're in scoring positions - anything to tire the big Dogs forwards out and make them turn and chase and work hard. If that happens, then our forwards can get a roll on, create some space for our backs, which we have all over the Dogs backs, and dominate.

The Dogs #2 was injured and came of in the Scumos game. He was hitting his thighs and trying not to cry, so maybe just a cork. :cool:

Lafai must not touch the ball, he is a freak and scored a hat trick against the Scumos :s

Crushing reality for him is that if the rest of the team doesn't perform he can't be a superstar.

Paul Kent has the scoop now DCE...no one pats him on the back, no one picks him up when he gets knocked over...bla bla bla....When will these stupid useless hacks report on something other than cr@p

Frogz said:
Paul Kent has the scoop now DCE...no one pats him on the back, no one picks him up when he gets knocked over...bla bla bla....When will these stupid useless hacks report on something other than cr@p

Yep I was watching, thought it might be a bit different but NO the usual garbage, so now upstairs on the Puter whilst the better half watches a lifestyle show.

I actually said to myself at the start of the week "NO FOOTBALL SHOWS"

Now I know why I said that

mmmdl said:
We need the halves, if our forwards are struggling as they have been, to create that go forward - kicking earlier in tackle counts, going for 40/20s, putting grubbers into the in goals to get repeat sets if we can't score when we're in scoring positions - anything to tire the big Dogs forwards out and make them turn and chase and work hard. If that happens, then our forwards can get a roll on, create some space for our backs, which we have all over the Dogs backs, and dominate.

We'll try all that and every time we have them under pressure in their 20 the pink turds will blow them out of trouble. We actually had the vermin back peddling early till the fwit with a whistle blew that bullsht diving penalty for Reynolds.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Frogz said:

Yep I was watching, thought it might be a bit different but NO the usual garbage, so now upstairs on the Puter whilst the better half watches a lifestyle show.

Yep saw that well informed bs comment. These turds just pluck any sht out of their arse and claim it as gold.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Frogz said:

Ha ha me too Mark, but I just had to watch on that slim slim slim hope that something good would be on or come out of it....no no no no no

That's true Mick, we actually held the Vermin until 8 minutes or so and that penalty changed the momentum.

Just goes to show the Pinkies decide who wins and loses these days.

Steve Gigg said to me at the Gold Coast that "doesn't matter how good your team is, these days momentum is everything. Win a few penalties, get back to back sets, score, get the ball back, get a penalty on the next set and you are in again".

Or something like that!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7