• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DCE.....Again

Has anyone seen a such a cool headed halfback take the NRL by the throat in their debut year like this kid??

RE: DCE.....Again

He just keeps getting better. Becoming so hard to seperate the 2 halves seasons this year. For a long time it was Foz but DCE goes from one level to the next.

anthonyb1965 said:
He just keeps getting better. Becoming so hard to seperate the 2 halves seasons this year. For a long time it was Foz but DCE goes from one level to the next.
Yeh mate , Foz gives these inspirational bursts while DCE has the game on a string - unbelievable control for his 1st year!!

He's starting to have the impact that Joey Johns did.
Incredible.
That second-pump pass to Brett for a try was pure class.
I wouldn't be surprised if he is one of the ' smokies' in our four nations squad, and considered for Qld's SOO next year over Cronk.

I have had the opportunity to watch DCE play around Rocky and Mackay since he was a young kid and have always known he'd handle the NRL. As soon as Lockyer announced his retirement we all expected the maroon selectors would look straight at Daly. It is his time and he will shine for years.

Apart from the skills & control of the game, off the field he comes across confident without being cocky - another star quality.

MK Eagle said:
Has anyone seen a such a cool headed halfback take the NRL by the throat in their debut year like this kid??
MK I was at the game last night , what a win , what a feeling being amongst those maroon and white supporters. I havent seen a half back in debut with such great compossure as DCE and the great thing is he just keeps on thriving as the pressure builds up. He ia a premiership winninng half back!!!

Last week he was at a very generous price for the Churchill. Hope someone got on that.

He is MK, and i think that "down to earth" and laid back nature adds trenedously to his game. He is very hard to faze and takes everything in his stride. Typical Qlder.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4