DCE unseen in the second half

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was, for 2 reasons

1. I saw the entire front page without a DCE injured thread so thought it might be good to get some info on the injury. Looked like a shoulder at the game.

2. All the threads were drop this player, drop that player blatantly ignoring the fact we lost our half back and were extremely unstructured and threw some stupid passes trying to cover him.

I agree Fluffy.
Shocking second half by Chez. No metres, kicks or line breaks. Don't think he even tried to touch the ball.:p

He still had a better 2nd than Foran @:(

In fairness to Foran he did put in a very nice kick for Snake to get his usual Brookvale Oval try early in the second half. Other than that though he struggled having to basically run everything out there without DCE. Of course it didn't help that others were having a Barry Crocker. Hodges, Horo and Burgess all had a second half to forget.

I'm tipping a strained ACL as he was grabbing at his shoulder joint and not the sternum area @:cool:

It will be interesting to see who will be #7 in NZ :wasntme:

Do we blood a youngster or stave off the spoon with Foran & Killer.Only negative with having Lyon & Foran in halves is Hiku gets a start for sure.

Hasson played his best game of the season last night. No errors, no penalties conceded... Boy's got a future...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6