DCE to miss QLD selection

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Was thinking about this after reading Tallis comments, and I really don't see DCE winning a bench spot over hunt who is really playing well .... And I think will hold DCE out of the team this season... What you guys think, would help us out heaps over the origin period.

Mal was quoted the other day that they'de be sticking solid.

It is the NSW players who are always under pressure to perform or lose their spots. There is no doubt about DCE's spot

It's going to be interesting because SOO comes before the June 9th deadline..so the QLD selectors are going to have to show their hand first.

No, I started a thread titled " The 9th of June and why that date is important", which got totally hijacked by people such as @globaleagle with Videos of women with large breasts.

Mind you it was nice viewing
Haha - yes, I stand corrected, was thinking round 13. My bad, I blame the breasts for distracting me. 5 Cougars thanks.

No, I started a thread titled " The 9th of June and why that date is important", which got totally hijacked by people such as @globaleagle with Videos of women with large breasts.

Mind you it was nice viewing

That's highly offensive! I did not post any videos of women with large drink orders.

I just watched them a few times Mr my 4wd guzzles fuel and I drink xxxx thread hijacker!!!

:p:rofl:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7