DCE Third Party Arrangements

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Ok, let's see what we could come up with to try and sweeten the deal for DCE to stay..... I know it's not for everyone but I'm sure there will be some good responses ........ I'll kick it off by offering free plumbing to his residence over the term of his contract....... Lol, I've got to listen to his **** so I may as well play in it.

Ok, let's see what we could come up with to try and sweeten the deal for DCE to stay..... I know it's not for everyone but I'm sure there will be some good responses ........ I'll kick it off by offering free plumbing to his residence over the term of his contract.......
Long way to travel up to the Gold Coast CE...let him go

Penn and Kelly are completely fn useless if they can't manufacture some third party deals for DCE. They might as well as sell up now if they can't pull this rabbit out of the hat.

So it always comes down to third party agreements. Welcome to the world of epl where the same 4 teams win year after year. And they wonder why fans are feeling less connection with players and their team. When I see players kiss the emblems nowadays it nearly makes me hurl.

How about a PR Course by Funded Learning? Anyone seen these ads? They crack me up.
images

But I think Daly needs to understand PR better and to realize his actions have commercial and brand consequences for him.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6