• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
I wasn't quiet paying attention at the start of the Sharks game. Did they DCE is booked in for complete shoulder recon in a few days time?

Certainly hasn't been at his best this year. Some what explains it.

Yes, plus he has a busted hip. This off season will give him his first break since 2010.
Being a Rep player, Chez has not had a break and would be mentally spent as well @:cool:

yes, the next long term Australian and Queensland halfback should turn his back on rep footy and the hundreds of thousands of dollars in match payments before he is even close to his peak.

Yeah busted his shoulder and it has been throwing his passes off the last few weeks.

Matai is in a similar boat with his broken nose, finger and ankle.

yes, the next long term Australian and Queensland halfback should turn his back on rep footy and the hundreds of thousands of dollars in match payments before he is even close to his peak.
Turn his back on the hundred of thousands in favour of the millions we signed him to.

It's a brave effort to play when seriously injured - but it showed. DCE was poor for the last three matches. He seemed to just want to kick the ball instead of setting up runners.

Dce is unbelievable choosing to keep playing considering the injuries he's carrying.Propably realising also the fact we have no other halfback to replace him.

I also highly suspect Stewart is injured. His form over the last month or so has been as bad as anyone in attack no longer taking on the line and kick returns have reduced even more.

This has been happening since 2009. Our systems for injury management need a massive overhaul. I hope that the new coaching and conditioning team will bring new ideas for that as well as our fitness levels. The contrast between us and the Rorters was staggering.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4