DCE on league life

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is there a better spoken nrl player. So much respect for what Daley has over come and become the great leader of our club he is today. Does himself and our club proud. Absolute legend.
He seems so relaxed these days, always has a big laugh at the ready.

It was a good interview that Mitchell should watch on turning setbacks into motivators :wait:

The setbacks of being dropped, publically criticized by your own State, having your Rep career passing you by and contending with injury all pushed Chez to address his shortcomings and reach the ultimate post of captaining his State :clap:

Also good to hear that he is a numbnut, sausage roll eating spectator who yells at the TV :rofl:

It was a good interview that Mitchell should watch on turning setbacks into motivators :wait:

The setbacks of being dropped, publically criticized by your own State, having your Rep career passing you by and contending with injury all pushed Chez to address his shortcomings and reach the ultimate post of captaining his State :clap:

Also good to hear that he is a numbnut, sausage roll eating spectator who yells at the TV :rofl:
Couldn't agree more. Think about the constant media bashing e.g. $1M contract, is he worth it. Constant reports that the QLD SOO hierarchy didn't like him, the backflip (brought about originally by Manly low balling him - but mud stuck), last year's inept team performances. For all of his good, honest demeanour, quiet spoken behaviour he must have a real inner toughness. And in terms of skyrocketing player wages we are only paying him what he thoroughly deserves as a SOO Captain.

Reported last night Cherry didn't train with the rest of the QLD team due to ankle soreness. I know he wanted to play SOO but it's a bit of a worry he may have come back too early.

Maybe so but he deserved the opportunity. He has waited too long to give it one more week. For his own quality assurance I didn’t mind him playing with slight injury as he deserves it. What a storey and what a player.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6