• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I really enjoyed Daley's interview on fox the other night.
He alluded to the fact that he had to train harder and recognised that it was those 1% plays that were going to take his game to the next level.

Chez is finally free of the bullies and he will amaze us with his accomplishments :inlove:

Dally M - Rookie of the Year 2011and Premiership Winner
images

Clive Churchill Medalist 2013
577864-18936446-d675-11e3-95ae-9151c7cd2575.jpg

2017 Try of the Round -4
http://m.nrl.com/plays-of-the-week-round-4/tabid/10959/contentid/900442/default.aspx

Be Manly :wait:

Last edited:
I want to preface this by saying I am pro Origin and Test footy. I love seeing our players get selected for higher honours, and I want to see the Turbos selected this year.

BUT.........

I would love to see DCE tell qld and Australia to stick it. I do feel they have dropped him like a bad habit and given him no support. And I believe the thought that there is hunt, Milford, barba, Morgan behind Cronk and Thurston has driven this attitude. Now selectors realise Cronk and Thurston are on their last legs and the so called replacements have either left league or aren't as good as first imagined.

Add in the attitude of Tallis and other so called Qld legends who have treated him like rubbish I hope he says thanks but no thanks.

The Daily Telegraph - Matt Logue

MANLY captain Daly Cherry-Evans has rediscovered his brilliant best but it’s off the field where he is making the biggest impact according to his teammates.

Sea Eagles players are crediting the team’s three straight wins to Cherry-Evans, who organised an emotional meeting after the side’s round two loss to South Sydney.

With six of the top 17 players new to the club, DCE wanted the team to understand the significance of donning the famous Manly jersey.

To achieve this, he sat down with the players to unlock the motivation driving them to succeed.

Hooker Api Koroisau believes the honesty meeting was a masterstroke from Cherry-Evans — a bloke he rates as a born leader.

“That was huge from Daly to bring the boys together and solidify the team,” Koroisau told The Daily Telegraph.

“You are a team of individuals until you learn how to be one team and play together.

“The boys really had to think about Manly and we had to give a reason why we wanted to play.

“People come from different parts of the world and from other teams, so sometimes playing for a club doesn’t really mean that much to you.

“But that (meeting) really made everyone think about what it means to play for Manly.

“I thought it was really big of him (Daly) to bring us together and now we have turned it around.”

Koroisau has no doubts Manly is now Cherry-Evans’ team, the sole survivor from the club’s 2011 grand final-winning side.

“I think the thing that has impressed me the most about Daly is that all his decisions have been made with the team,” he said.

“He hasn’t gone off individually or tried to do things by himself, he always includes the boys.

“That’s one of the traits of being a good leader.

“You don’t whip the lash from behind, you get at the front and start pulling with everyone.

“I think Daly is really starting to come out of his shell and he is playing some really good footy.”

Fullback Tom Trbojevic has also been highly impressed with Cherry-Evans’ leadership this season.

“He is our captain and our leader and we all fall back to him when times are tough.

“There was a massive bond built up over the off-season.

“The first two weeks we weren’t good enough and I guess we’ve had a massive change in attitude and all the boys are going out there with a desire to win and that meeting Daly set up as had a lot to do with it.”
Loves that article. Awesome stuff DCE. You will be a fine captain

The public and media need to realise that Cherry is going to be a one club player and captain and give him the respect that he deserves.

He has won a premiership, Clive Churchill medal, represented QLD and Australia and is now proud captain of our club. People need to get over this 10 year contract rubbish and see it for what it really is. A great player that has achieved so much in the game and represents our mighty club with pride.

the 1M per year has started to sound pretty good this week in comparison to some others - Moses for example.

The way things are going he wont be in the top 10 paid players next year, and by 2019 not even in the top 20.

Didn't want to start a new thread.
If close your eyes and listen to the post match press conference, the wheezing and the "ums"
DezCE

DCE currently morphing into a facilitator, delegator & orchestrator! Very exciting to witness.
Just watched the replay and watched Chez into everything - aware of whats going on everywhere :nod:

Siro's second try pass was Cliffyesque.
Chez ran across Siro , then threw a backward, no look pass - sublime :clap:

Chez's kick chase is also unheralded. He is always the one tackling the receiver.
Yesterday he almost ran down Lewis even though his intercept had him start his run 10 meters behind Lewis @:cool:

Keep away from SOO this year please Chez :nod:

Pretty sure hes safe from origin this year lol
Honestly, chez most likely will lead qld/aus over the next 5 years, but not until jt/cronk/smith all retire...
Cherry will never be successfull at the rep level while hes told what to do by the old firm... Ide say in a year or so, when all those guys retire, they will be able to put dce in at 7 and build the team around him to control.. Thats the only way he will be a rep success imo
Thats why morgan is going well at the moment, hes used to being jts second.. He dosent lead, he follows, so can slot into a team with cronk / jt/ smith and be told what to do... Chez is a leader, he cant just show up and let the others run tho show..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6