DCE long term QLD 7

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/st...n/news-story/3391ceddb70a77ec5cb3f0b712ea9993

• Source: AAP
fa4264e1387b43021e8079ceeb267104

Queensland Maroons coach Kevin Walters wants Cameron Munster (left) to remain in the halves.Source:AAP
Cameron Munster may want Queensland’s No.1 jersey but Kevin Walters has revealed he aims to retain the Melbourne star in the Maroons halves as Daly Cherry-Evans’ long-term partner.

Queensland coach Walters said he saw Munster as a “10-year Origin player” as the Maroons No.6 despite the Storm star’s desire to replace the retired Billy Slater at fullback.
Walters said he wanted to keep the faith with Munster and Cherry-Evans in the halves after they combined for the first time to inspire Queensland’s State of Origin game three win last year.

I rate Morgan a better half than Munster at this stage of his career. What Morgan did in 2017 in the Cowboys run to the finals without Thurston was simply amazing.

Munster will be in the centres for mine. Inglis at fullback and Ponga on the bench.

I rate Morgan a better half than Munster at this stage of his career. What Morgan did in 2017 in the Cowboys run to the finals without Thurston was simply amazing.

Munster will be in the centres for mine. Inglis at fullback and Ponga on the bench.
That combination could work . QLd have options with some of those match winners that is for sure . I think DCE will dominate again and Ponga will have a break out year . Ponga is a freak who just keeps improving . I think QLD will give it to the Blues this year .

Morgan seemed to go off the boil a bit last year but still a real good player of course . Whatever Munster "s less then ideal tendencies , still a top class player . If D C E remains the QLD half , this will then mean that he will be in good form for Manly and that will do me

Morgan seemed to go off the boil a bit last year but still a real good player of course . Whatever Munster "s less then ideal tendencies , still a top class player . If D C E remains the QLD half , this will then mean that he will be in good form for Manly and that will do me
They have plenty of options mate .
BEWARE OF THE QLDERS !!!
queenslander2.jpg

Morgan thrived being able to run the Cows. Last year he was pushed back into a supporting role with Thurston back on deck. He was also hampered last year by constant thigh and hamstring injuries.

If Qld do end up picking DCE and Munster, I wonder who they will give the utility spot to....Morgan or Hunt? Hunt played better being able to come on as a reserve dummy half than he ever did as a starting halfback. And Morgan can cover the backs, hooker and lock.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2