DCE haters: RUOK?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly legend Bob Fulton worked with Hasler, Toovey and Cherry-Evans, and while he said it was impossible to rate one above the other, he told the Herald: "You're talking different players and different eras.

"But all three of them had a massive impact on the teams they played with. They also all had success, won competitions, represented their respective states and Australia.

"They've all brought different things to the table. We all know about Des and Toovs. Chez's story is to be continued.

"He's become a more mature player. And he's been through some tough times from a club point of view. Without a doubt Manly are in good hands with him."

............Enough said !!!

Tonight's game from the turtle is up there as one oh his best for mine. Sure he has had games where he has scored more trys. But I've often said he struggles to be an organising half and run the ball in the same game he just can't get the balance right.

I thought his balance tonight was the best it has been since, well since 2011 when Des was his coach.

DCE looks pretty good in this pic

upload_2019-4-13_23-36-23.jpeg

Tonight's game from the turtle is up there as one oh his best for mine. Sure he has had games where he has scored more trys. But I've often said he struggles to be an organising half and run the ball in the same game he just can't get the balance right.

I thought his balance tonight was the best it has been since, well since 2011 when Des was his coach.
its been a long time since I've heard him called that, even longer for dce to be called sid

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    83.4 KB · Views: 1
I think an improving Elgey is helping him a lot.
I agree that Elgey is playing really well and that is helping DCE. I have been a knocker at times and I will agree he is playing really well. But my criticism is always about when the rest of the team is not playing great and when the forwards are not dominant. Great halves and great leaders are still great halves and great leaders in the bad times and find a way to steer the side home or at least take the side on their shoulders and do their best to get them home. I am yet to be convinced of that and I have known Daly since he was 6. Always uber talented. Anyways he is playing fab and all you can do is recognise his current form which yes it is great.

I think an improving Elgey is helping him a lot.

LG has the talent, but like any player its all about confidence. Bit hard to be high on confidence when you play in a side like the Titans usually had during his time there and his hot and cold performances reflected that.

Now he has a good coach, a quality (and experienced) halves partner, and some quality players around him his confidence seems to be on the rise and that can only be a good thing.

He is playing good ,last year he was atrocious 50% of games.
His consistently being inconsistent ways have been consistently consistent this year.
Which I presume makes his consistent haters inconsistent thus far.

It’s clear that Cherry doesn’t like wet conditions!

That’s something he will need to work on.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6