DCE has scored against every team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
For those who missed it, DCE has now scored against every side in the comp with that try against Dragoons.

Pretty cool achievement. I wonder how many players have achieved that.

I imagine a good number of Fullbacks and Wingers have, but other positions.

For those interested, from what I can find:

Snake scored against all 14 clubs by R8 2006 with the eels being the last team he scored against. (He then scored in Manly's first ever game vs Titans R6 2007)

Last edited:
Tom has St Merge and Tigpies still on his bucketlist. Was injured for both those games this season.

For those who missed it, DCE has now scored against every side in the comp with that try against Dragoons.

Pretty cool achievement. I wonder how many players have achieved that.

I imagine a good number of Fullbacks and Wingers have, but other positions.

For those interested, from what I can find:

Snake scored against all 14 clubs by R8 2006 with the eels being the last team he scored against. (He then scored in Manly's first ever game vs Titans R6 2007)

Amazing that Brett Stewart needed only a little more than 2 full seasons to score against every existing club at the time. That is ridiculously quick

wonder if anyone has scored against all clubs i.e. changed clubs then scored against the one they used to play for

wonder if anyone has scored against all clubs i.e. changed clubs then scored against the one they used to play for

Ahhh good question.

Surely someone has. It would likely be someone who played for years for another club then switched on their last contract. Thinking someone like cronk.

• 🌈
Reactions: Sue
Ken Irvine. Played 4 seasons for Manly after 150 games for Bears. I’d have a small wager on him.

Matt Sing probably did it and maybe Inglis.

Less clubs I know but I'd be backing him in and pretty sure he scored a couple against us .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4