DCE has me blocked

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Screaming Eagles

Reserve Grader
from the Sea Eagles account on instagram. No right of reply, no official hearing. Now I know how those sydney wanderers fans feel. All because someone said They had thought Jayden Hodges had been let go by the club and i simply replied, he had but no one had the heart to tell him.
It makes it kind of awkward considering I run the Manly Sea eagles podcast.

Doesn't seem to get your sense of humour. Doesn't help, but I had a giggle.
Thanks buddy.
yeah i don't think DCE, Tafua and I will be going out for a beer anytime soon. I think he takes my comments too seriously. We got off on the wrong foot when i said I didn't like his NIKE commercial last year. Not his fault, NIKE just ****ed it up.

Was there a need to say anything about not liking his Nike ad? Could have just kept it to yourself.
I see plenty of dud ads but don't feel the need to critique them to someone involved in the ad. Seems a bit trolly, chasing a bite.

from the Sea Eagles account on instagram. No right of reply, no official hearing. Now I know how those sydney wanderers fans feel. All because someone said They had thought Jayden Hodges had been let go by the club and i simply replied, he had but no one had the heart to tell him.
How will you go on?

Lucky - I was going to comment "about what club they'll be playing at next year..." But couldn't have been bothered

Thats kinda funny man. Someone needs to let him know and unblock. It would be even funnier if you were able to organise a podcast interview with him and it could be addressed face to face. Its such a harsh, ruthless world we live in eh

Yeah after all the "feedback" he got from Sharks, Titans and Manly fans over the past 12 months, im pretty sure his tether would be pretty small - don't take it to heart or personally mate.

I know it can affect your support and how you feel, come talk to us instead :).

I find this all a bit strange.
For instance ... if this is a work issue or you think he has a professional responsibility to listen to your comments, wouldn't it be better to take it up with management, than to bleat about it publicly here?
Or if it's just personal ... don't you think anyone can decline to relate to any other person for any reason or for no reason at all? (Or do you think you are entitled to a hearing whenever someone doesn't want to be your friend or keep going out with you any more?)

^^^ the lines can be blurred when it comes to social media, especially instagram. But perhaps he wasnt aware that screaming eagle does the podcasts and is 'on his side'

Doesn't look like Hodges was let go ,Maybe stop spreading rumours.I can see why it may not sit well with them.
It's tricky.

When insecurity levels are high, things are more easily misinterpreted. Allowing those sort of comments on his twitter account might even be misinterpreted by some as disloyalty to Hodges or the Penns. Whereas the players might say exactly the same thing on the training paddock and it be seen as team building humour.

I find this all a bit strange.
For instance ... if this is a work issue or you think he has a professional responsibility to listen to your comments, wouldn't it be better to take it up with management, than to bleat about it publicly here?
Or if it's just personal ... don't you think anyone can decline to relate to any other person for any reason or for no reason at all? (Or do you think you are entitled to a hearing whenever someone doesn't want to be your friend or keep going out with you any more?)

my comments about wanting a hearing was a joke. It was all a bit tongue in cheek. I guess you missed that.

Yeah after all the "feedback" he got from Sharks, Titans and Manly fans over the past 12 months, im pretty sure his tether would be pretty small - don't take it to heart or personally mate.

I know it can affect your support and how you feel, come talk to us instead :).

oh I don't take it personally, its all good.

It's tricky.

When insecurity levels are high, things are more easily misinterpreted. Allowing those sort of comments on his twitter account might even be misinterpreted by some as disloyalty to Hodges or the Penns. Whereas the players might say exactly the same thing on the training paddock and it be seen as team building humour.
i would of said the same thing no matter who the player was. the comment before mine set it up so i felt compelled to write it. Even if they said they had thought snake had been let go i would of still said the same thing

Was there a need to say anything about not liking his Nike ad? Could have just kept it to yourself.
I see plenty of dud ads but don't feel the need to critique them to someone involved in the ad. Seems a bit trolly, chasing a bite.
and yet you feel the need to critique my post….. interesting.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6