DCE Cops it, Foran deserves it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mataiforever

Bencher
With all this talk of a DCE Swap deal with say Elgey (would love it), Sezer etc. i would much rather see Foz leave this season then DCE. Cherry has shown he is still part of the team (great storm performance) wheras i cant see Foran putting his heart into the game for the rest of the year. What a dickhead. Wish DCE would sign back up. In the end im pretty happy foran has left, 1.2m a year and highest paid player is not what hes worth even if hes considered the best in his position, Thurston, Cherry, Cronk are all better and are on less than him. GI is getting 400k less than foz is what a joke, this isnt necessarily a hate on foran thread (kinda not), but i feel if anyone is too leave the club now its foran, hes treated us fans like **** and the club, just DCE was in the media more. Foran Moeroa would be a blinder swap deal but no chance
Oh well they both chased the $$$ in the end Up Matai

He's a dog ****. I will be booing him at Brookie. That's if he has the balls to show his face again.

Boo Moron I mean Foran, at every chance, it is his delay that cost us DCE, selfish prik, his deal was done last year according to sources at the Slime. This is pure revenge waiting for DCE to only then push the knife in the back further. It turns out that DCE was far more considering staying with us than Moron. I dont give a **** where they go, but to take 6 months, cost us DCE and all the angst to the mngmt and fans is sticking the bird up all of us. Remember beware of the silent type. The dog that does not bark, waits till u turn your back. **** him off now, he should not be allowed back. Re-negotiate DCE and build and new team culture which 2V needs to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
They have made their decisions, booing them is your right but to me it is a pointless exercise. I would rather support the guys who want to be at the club and support Toovey, Foz has called it and although I really despise that he will be a whinging worm next year its done.

The team and coach really need us now,. time for the negativity to end!

Hahahahahahaha you morons honestly believe Foran cost you DCE. That's hysterical, DCE left because your club and coach are rubbish.

love the spirit sheridan, and as i feel your anger Birdman not much we can do now... just gotta hope kelly and toovs come up with the goods and sign elgey and put killer at 6 for the remainding year or 2, if not sign in for jimmy maloney. on the bright side, we're rich!! few big bopping forwards coming our way i think, and hopefully elgey too.
p.s nikorama brothers would be great as well as a Burgess

Don't go too hard on top dog the guy is a sad lonely loser with a personality disorder who has nothing better to do than be a **** ugly troll. Probably a virgin. Poor bugger.

Let's assume all of that is true. Still better than being a Manly supporter. I mean honestly, all of you sad sad people must be crying yourself to sleep at night.
Boohoo, Foran does not love us anymore. Boohoo DCE forgot the club that made him. Boohoo all of our players are from our junior ranks, oh hang on that's not true, oh well if we keep saying it maybe others will believe it.
Time to move on kiddies, your club is in turmoil and your board/coach is to blame.

Let's assume all of that is true. Still better than being a Manly supporter. I mean honestly, all of you sad sad people must be crying yourself to sleep at night.
Boohoo, Foran does not love us anymore. Boohoo DCE forgot the club that made him. Boohoo all of our players are from our junior ranks, oh hang on that's not true, oh well if we keep saying it maybe others will believe it.
Time to move on kiddies, your club is in turmoil and your board/coach is to blame.
Like a moron like you has any idea what they are talking about

Come back in three years time top dog when you guys are all out of ideas. We will have all new players and coaching staff for you to plunder. God help us if you guys actually come up with an idea of your own.

Surely we can wait to see how Foran plays before pre-judging his commitment for the rest of the season. If he puts in, like Evans did against Melbourne, then that's the least we can expect from him. If he doesn't he gets dropped or punted early to Doesn'tmatta. If Foran and Evans play as we know they can then we'll once again be playing finals football ... and won't that annoy the Dogs, Souffs, Easts and Doesn'tmatta supporters?

Don't go too hard on top dog the guy is a sad lonely loser with a personality disorder who has nothing better to do than be a **** ugly troll. Probably a virgin. Poor bugger.
not a virgin - he's had his mother

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6