DCE City v Country

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
At the moment im watching QLD Cup City v Country......This guy looks like an absolute gun in this game,kicks are accurate,has made a few stupid choices but overall looks the goods,anyone else watch this game? By the way Lussick looks pretty good to

Is this the one that they played down at Gympie last weekend?

A few blokes from up my way went down to watch as they have a fair bit of involvement in Queensland RL their opinion was he is an outstanding organizer but looked very unfit

Shane link said:
At the moment im watching QLD Cup City v Country......This guy looks like an absolute gun in this game,kicks are accurate,has made a few stupid choices but overall looks the goods,anyone else watch this game? By the way Lussick looks pretty good to

I watched it too... He's a good young player huh!!
I very much look forward to him joining our team at some stage.. soon!!
He's just what we need i think, great direction & a fantastic kicking AND Passing game!!! :)
& yeah, Lussick was also right on the mark... it was great to sit & watch part of our future!

Just wondering if anyone knows whether this game will be repeated during the week?

EagleAngel1986 link said:
I had a quick look on Fox.. But unfortunately, it doesn't look like it!
Cheers Mate...I checked it also but I often seem to overlook the obvious.
Bit of a bummer, would like to have seen the game..cheers

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7