DCE Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I posted this in the other thread re dce's interview; may as well clog the interweb by re-posting it here....

What a lovely interview.

DCE as well spoken as always, Journos being respectful, everyone laughing and having a good time. Questions about the rip off ref well answered.

"Noice"

The hate is softening up this way. Maroons like to win and they know the best way to win is having the best players playing. He is the best origin available halfback in the game by a country mile and with Munster they have a better halves pairing than the blues. In the end that’s what will matter.Hell end up a favourite son. Kevvie likes him and that goes a long way.

The hate is softening up this way. Maroons like to win and they know the best way to win is having the best players playing. He is the best origin available halfback in the game by a country mile and with Munster they have a better halves pairing than the blues. In the end that’s what will matter.Hell end up a favourite son. Kevvie likes him and that goes a long way.
Apparently Kevvie gave him 3 daly m points as well. They are talking up Hunt a bit, but if there in a pressure situation, I know who I,d have my money on. Chez any day

That is the most relaxed I have seen DCE with the media and the best I have seen the media with him. It’s a different vibe this year. Add a couple of quality players to the mix and we are back in business.

That is the most relaxed I have seen DCE with the media and the best I have seen the media with him. It’s a different vibe this year. Add a couple of quality players to the mix and we are back in business.
Tommy Turbo, Dylan Walker and AFB.
Also think Tanginoa or Paseka for Gosweiski.

My bench:

14. Manase Fainu
15. Kelepi Tanginoa
16. Taniela Paseka
17. Corey Waddell

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8