DCE & Api

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am hoping to god that Parcell is injured and this isn't a permanent thing. Yes Api has been great for us, but there is a reason we suddenly started winning when Parcell became our main starting dummy half.

Last edited:
I have a feeling DCE will deliver, he needs to he has forced Parcell out of the side ho was in form. By the way if DCE doesn't perform expect me to give a rant about how crap he is lol! Nah I have a really good feeling about DCE but not us I think we will do it tough but DCE will play really well

DCE back to have a blinder against the knights.

Would rather he do that against the cowgirls and boncos.

Last edited:
Nice little settler for DCE building some fitness for the QLD teams.
Parcel is injured.

I have a feeling DCE will deliver, he needs to he has forced Parcell out of the side ho was in form. By the way if DCE doesn't perform expect me to give a rant about how crap he is lol! Nah I have a really good feeling about DCE but not us I think we will do it tough but DCE will play really well
Mate if DCE plays well it'll mean the forwards have done their job so we should win.

F... im looking forward to todays match . Bound out of bed put the coffee on , jump in the shower, sing eagle rock, throw the manly attire on , drink the coffee, check the fridge for a beer top up , check bbq for the snags and rissoles , give the young bloke a 20 for fuel so he can take off for the day . Its all good and set up for a manly victory. COMEEEONNNNNNN.

F... im looking forward to todays match . Bound out of bed put the coffee on , jump in the shower, sing eagle rock, throw the manly attire on , drink the coffee, check the fridge for a beer top up , check bbq for the snags and rissoles , give the young bloke a 20 for fuel so he can take off for the day . Its all good and set up for a manly victory. COMEEEONNNNNNN.
What! ... haven't you brainwashed the young bloke yet!!! ... mine will be screaming for glory right beside me ...

What! ... haven't you brainwashed the young bloke yet!!! ... mine will be screaming for glory right beside me ...
Mate he follows them but at 20 he has other things on his mind . If you know what i mean.. ive got a mate coming around to watch the game , but he is more into car racing . If i hear one sound of a car noise come from his mouth I'll be moving him on lol.

Mate he follows them but at 20 he has other things on his mind . If you know what i mean.. ive got a mate coming around to watch the game , but he is more into car racing . If i hear one sound of a car noise come from his mouth I'll be moving him on lol.

I know what you mean I have friends that when i tell them I'm watching a Manly game they know they should steer clear :devil::giggle:

I have even told my brother, who is as one eyed as me, to piss off because he can't leave his f****ing mobile alone during the game ... :swear:

I have even told my brother, who is as one eyed as me, to piss off because he can't leave his f****ing mobile alone during the game ... :swear:
Yer i can relate to that . I remember when channel 9 games were delayed and id tell anyone if i hear the score early ill be pissed off big time . No phones, no radio, no visitors. Alot hasn't changed but at least i can watch it live now . The chitter chatter still stands unless its me going off lol.

My young blokes first word was MANLY, it took countless hours to achieve and had me offside with the missus for a while but it was a worthy mission, I'm only disappointed that I wasn't afforded the same access to my grandkids, damn my missus and her big mouth.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6