DCE – In the top 100 of Sydney’s most influential people

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rodo

Goldmember
Tipping Member
This probably doesn’t mean much and it is another one of those lists but I noticed last week that DCE has made a list in the (Sydney) Magazine which comes with the Sydney Morning Herald.

The list “celebrates 100 Sydneysiders who have made a significant difference to our city this year”. It includes people from all walks of life including politicians, film makers, scientists and a few sports people (one NRL player, one swimmer, one female soccer player and one cricket player).

Well done to see DCE recognised and make the list at No.8 (although I don’t think the 8 means anything in particular). DCE has had an outstanding debut year and if he continues to play the way he has been playing then he could be one of the greats of the game.

Manly need to ensure that they do not loose this talent and sign him to a long term contract extension ASAP.

I think he was for manly and their season .. to me somethings seem to stick out as obvious to happen in the future .. the big one is for the Club to forget about the fact they have DCE on an absolutely cheap contract .. even if he is not money driven ..it is the prestige .. his contract should be upgraded to double (still cheap). This would pay dividends for years to come .. if not, when his contract comes up he will be worth 4 times his current contract and much easier for him to move on!!

Seeing DCE has made this list, is he now eligible to play for NSW in SOO? :D

DCE influential? You wouldn't have thought so as an observer. He must be one of the "faceless men" (either in the Sea Eagles or the Labor party).

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6