David Furner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Meanwhile, Canberra coach David Furner believes his team were hard done by with the referees. Furner said that the Raiders did not receive any of the contentious calls from referee Gavin Badger and Allan Shortall, and Manly had all the luck of the officials. “I got some questions on the 50-50's today," he said. "We don't get them. At the moment it's 90-10, that's what it is. I just don't think tonight, they talk about the penalties, what ever it is, 50-50, mate, we didn't get them.”

RE: David Furner smokes crack

Their forward pass, that then had Lee knock on, right on our line that gave the Raiders yet another penalty - is that only worth 10% :mad:

That was compensation for them being inside the 10 most of the night. You can't have every thing go your way.

What was the penalty count? At the ground it seemed like Canberra would have won that easily.

Canberra won the penalty count 7 - 6

http://m.foxsports.com.au/matchdetails/league/nrl/622675

8-4 i think. Furner sees his world through rose colored crack pipe glasses.

bones said:
What was the penalty count? At the ground it seemed like Canberra would have won that easily.

COMMANDER said:
8-5 Canberra

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Canberra won the penalty count 7 - 6

http://m.foxsports.com.au/matchdetails/league/nrl/622675

manlyfan76 said:
8-4 i think. Furner sees his world through rose colored crack pipe glasses.

i guess it depends on who you ask!

Funny thing is you can never get the count from the NRL site

In an alternate universe they were hard done by. In this one however, they were given a saloon passage.

Yeah, thanks Jethro, that's the thread title I wanted. Do you want to start posting for me as well?

COMMANDER said:
Yeah, thanks Jethro, that's the thread title I wanted. Do you want to start posting for me as well?

Yeah whatever. Do you have proof that he smokes crack? If not then you can get yourself (and possibly this website) in a bit of trouble making accusations like that.

Here is the link to Raiders post match presser:

http://www.raiders.com.au/news-display/PRESS%20CONFERENCE%20Raiders%20v%20Sea%20Eagles/75515

COMMANDER said:
Meanwhile, Canberra coach David Furner believes his team were hard done by with the referees. Furner said that the Raiders did not receive any of the contentious calls from referee Gavin Badger and Allan Shortall, and Manly had all the luck of the officials. “I got some questions on the 50-50's today," he said. "We don't get them. At the moment it's 90-10, that's what it is. I just don't think tonight, they talk about the penalties, what ever it is, 50-50, mate, we didn't get them.”

What game was Furner watching? All the 50-50 calls were going their way and they had the penalty count almost 2-1. Maybe he should look at how his side had us pinned for the first 15 minutes of the second half and couldn't finish us off. Great Manly defence stopped his side rather than the refs not going their way!

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Furner is deluded, how he can blame that loss on the refs when they won the penalty count is beyond me.

During the game I was totally spewing about the 50-50 calls NOT going our way, despite it being a home game. We did get a couple of calls, but most seemed to go against us. When Furner made his outburst I just laughed.

Watched the Bulldogs game, and they were laying over the Broncos, almost every tackle for the entire game, without a peep from the refs. If we got that sort of home ground advantage, it would have been a cricket score.

Deluded Dave. Does he know if we had of moved the posts about 1 inch to the right it would've been 22 - 10 and no ref decision was going to change that margin.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8