• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ricardo

Bencher
So I've been looking for props that might come off contract soon and David Fifita's name popped up. I really rate the guy ... he's currently with the Wakefield Wildcats in the super league comp and comes off contract in June. Aparently tearing it up (yes I know, it's super league). Could be a good bench prop?? He didn't make the impact at the sharks as they pretty much have the NSW pack but I think he could make a home here. Thoughts? I know I know, Nate is way better, but what if one of the run on guys gets injured or suspended?

Didn't we once have a no dickhead policy?

David Fifita is one of the highest order. Good player, not as good as his twin brother mind you, but still a complete and utter dickhead.
I'll take that as a no....

I think he is fairly average and whilst he would have been handy last week and this week he would be in reserve grade the rest of the year

No thanks

I'll take that as a no....

Don't get me wrong. We don't need another veteran prop like Mason or Myles out for one last pay day (though Willie was ok). What we need is a big bopper metre eater to compliment both Darcy and Kapow and as much as I hate to admit it, David Fifita could easily fill that bill.

He's still a dickhead though.

So I've been looking for props that might come off contract soon and David Fifita's name popped up. I really rate the guy ... he's currently with the Wakefield Wildcats in the super league comp and comes off contract in June. Aparently tearing it up (yes I know, it's super league). Could be a good bench prop?? He didn't make the impact at the sharks as they pretty much have the NSW pack but I think he could make a home here. Thoughts? I know I know, Nate is way better, but what if one of the run on guys gets injured or suspended?
It is good to see that as a group we continue to produce ideas. While I agree with you that he has some ability, we have enough problem children in the club, and really do not need to inherit another.

No from me. Definite Diick head.

I've added one more too my wish list.....cmon down Coen Hess, to join Shannon Boyd. These are the calibre of players we should be hunting down imo.

aaaahhhh, we can't really bring anyone in. Unfortunately we are running around with 23/25 players available and 800k less in the cap than any other club with Matai/Stewart being refused medical retirements. It mean's they're counted as Top 25 all season, and unfortunately under the cap.

We are stretched already, have to make do with what we've got.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6