Darcy realising potential?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mitch

Bencher
I've wrapped Lussick for a few weeks now and tonight I thought he really stood up again against two of the best starting front rowers in the comp.

Another 140m from him against the cows and I really feel he is growing into someone we can have confidence in as a starting 8 or 10.

Most have seen potential, let's hope he's starting to realise it. He is a Manly boy and along with Jake is showing some leadership in our forward pack.

He battered Scott twice & what really impressed me...he copped a belter & got up smiling like a mad man & took another hit up 2 tackles later...great stuff!!

yep, 3 weeks in a row now he has played really well.

liking this darcy and if he gives a penalty or two away doing that i dont mind - refs are always going to blow a few to the opposition no matter how quickl and soft we are so may as well earn them.

Lussick seems to have had some kind of breakthrough moment, the last few games he's been playing really well. Not before time, but I get the feeling he won't go backwards from here.

Haven't been a big fan of Darcy in the past, but credit where it is due he has been good the last couple of games. Looked like he started on RH edge tonight rather than the middle and he made some good runs. If he can keep this effort up then you can forgive his inevitable penalties as he is doing enough good stuff to make up for it. Let's hope it continues

I was bummed when he left for parra and I'm stoked he is back. Let's bring back jwh for a reunion of the two

One of our more maligned signings over the off season, am wondering what the thoughts on him now are ?

Personally I love aggressive edge he has brought to the side which he seems to be channeling a lot better now as well. Was great to watch him ripping in last night and not stepping back at all even after getting smashed

lussick was the best go forward last night,set the scene for the rest of the excellent pack,they were superb,big,aggressive.

Darcy has really matured this year.

Nursing his Mum through her last few months, would have been sombre.:(

Good to watch him running straight and hard, and no more macho penalties :clap:

Dropped the ball once last night but otherwise a superb performance against arguably the form forwards of the comp.

In a losing side he's been one of our stars in recent weeks.

Got my 3 points last night.

Bar the turbos has probably been our best player over the last month

Good on him as he has been much maligned

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4