Darcy Lussick (C)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Darcy could be a great captain !

Plenty of passion, looks to be a natural leader, Manly heritage, should be good for another four years... I like it !
I agree. Between him, Jake and Buhrer, our leadership appears to be in good hands.

I like Darcy from what he has produced this year, but definitely don't think he's captaincy material (happy to be proven wrong). I don't think it's a good thing to have an enforcer as your captain, their role is to be aggressive and push the boundaries, not something you want when conversing with the ref.

Captain should be Jake T....The future of this Club who deserves it & will accept with pride....Darcy has been awesome this season & taken packs on himself, but is more the tough enforcer who intimidates the opposition & leads in this way.

If the refs are as rude and condescending as they are to Jamie, I hate to think how they would be with Daisy. We are talking about Manly here, he would never be granted the leniency the dogs are given abusing the refs

If the refs are as rude and condescending as they are to Jamie, I hate to think how they would be with Daisy. We are talking about Manly here, he would never be granted the leniency the dogs are given abusing the refs

not to mention the bending over to accommodate Cam

Praps it's the way to get the best out of Darcy, CONSISTENTLY. ?
Ok, yes, I know that's not enuff of a reason, but it could be the making of him.

I thought Jake & Jamie were all but guaranteed to be co-captains??????

And I don't really think enforcers or halfbacks should be captain. They have enough to do already.

I like Darcy from what he has produced this year, but definitely don't think he's captaincy material (happy to be proven wrong). I don't think it's a good thing to have an enforcer as your captain, their role is to be aggressive and push the boundaries, not something you want when conversing with the ref.
Works well for the dogs...not!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7