Darcy injured in first hit up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The blokes a myth
He is a good player on his day and unlucky with injuries . Its a mistake to say he is a myth
He will be back !!!
8a93f8d71b95709a908432382ca3f54289e4f0cbc824deae2aa91eed8fb045a8.jpg

Unlucky for Darcy. Especially being made the captain last night.

On the flip side, an opportunity has presented itself for AFB to probably start. Also to Sipley, Perrett, Tanginoa, Lane, Gosie, Winterstein etc
You beat me to it well said .

But in all honesty, losing Lussick isn't that bigger loss is it? He tries hard but does get injured a bit and can always be counted on for a penalty or 2 at crucial times.
I love his passion on the field but I think that Perrett, Tanginoa, Sipley, Lane, AFB could fill his role.

Now if we lost Taupau... Well that's a different story.
When he gets consistent football under his belt he is a better footballer than the others you've listed (minus maybe AFB who looks the goods).

The issue as you say is the lack of quality football he seems to play due to injury or ill discipline.

Manly"s coaching group still seem to have confidence and faith in what Darcy can still offer the side . Again just needs a decent run on the injury front . Lane to me is mainly effective and of value as a back rower . Perrett , Tanga and Sipley will hopefully be able to step up to the mark if Jake continues as the lock and Darcy is on the sidelines .

Or Tanginoa to lock....? Played well last night. Strong as an ox and defensively looks solid which is what you really need your 13 to do.

Gee that's a scary thought.

8) Taupau
9) Api
10) Jurbo
11) Thompson
12) Siro
13) Tanginoa

14) Fainu
15) AFB
16) Gosie/Lane
17) Perrett/Sipley
Baz can always change Manly's attacking structure but some of last season"s playing pattern involved a ball playing lock role . Tanga looks the goods but not sure if he is a ball playing type player but then again he could well be capable of being so .

But in all honesty, losing Lussick isn't that bigger loss is it? He tries hard but does get injured a bit and can always be counted on for a penalty or 2 at crucial times.
I love his passion on the field but I think that Perrett, Tanginoa, Sipley, Lane, AFB could fill his role.

Now if we lost Taupau... Well that's a different story.

Of all our players, Lussick had the potential to make the single biggest difference from last year .... his loss to me is a big one ....

Manly"s coaching group still seem to have confidence and faith in what Darcy can still offer the side . Again just needs a decent run on the injury front . Lane to me is mainly effective and of value as a back rower . Perrett , Tanga and Sipley will hopefully be able to step up to the mark if Jake continues as the lock and Darcy is on the sidelines .
i also meant this in the context of Marty and A F B being the starting props

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7