Daniel: delete all other posts and have ONE thread to SUPPORT THE BOYS!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
I'm fully serious.
To show our dedication, our passionate support, and our TOTAL commitment as LOYAL fans in supporting our beloved team in winning the 2011 PREMIERSHIP I propose, Daniel, you delete ALL other posts and have one HUGE post that everyone can add to.
The media will get to hear about it.
The players will as well, one way or another.
I know many hear may disagree with my posts and opinions sometimes but I feel very strongly we need to 10000% BOND together here and delete any other so called issue threads and SHOW OUR SUPPORT by having ONE THREAD ONLY!!!!!
GO MANLY. GO DANIEL.
DO IT!!!!!

I agree........... your a clown Baz, what are you jealous or something you didnt get in 1st with your thread??
Its like me saying fuk your game analogy we all should be reading cf2`s wake up mate some think quika then others ..

Me too sorry i didnt mean to be so rude just drinking, when i read it now i see it was overboard..

Hope we all have a win up on sunday .. ;)

Baz, you and I have had our ups and downs but putting that aside, I think you should run for PM. We're already heading towards becoming a dictatorship, so you should fit right in.

bazeagle said:
Hey Matabele and Volley.
Good work gents.
And totally predictable.
Said by someone who won't have to waste his weekend deleting every new thread to suit the purposes of an imbecile.

Matabele said:
bazeagle said:
Hey Matabele and Volley.
Good work gents.
And totally predictable.
Said by someone who won't have to waste his weekend deleting every new thread to suit the purposes of an imbecile.

Ill ignore the replier as he wrote a decent article today

Baz.....grow up

So you mean 1 thread that has
Go Manlly
who will score, who will get the churchill
wonder how many extra memberships the competition got
what do you have for GF morning brekky
Is Gf day a day when you abstain from sex
who is playing
Has the bench been finalised
What part of the grand stand are you sitting in
Gee i hate journalist A and journalist b
Is gallop hiring bouncers or are they just muscle men he likes to be in the company of
Was that you on the morning show
Ill show you mine if you show me yours manly tatt thread
I cant believe manly didnt have a jumping castle at brookie
Is it the same catering team at brookie for the GF
Anyone whos not at the grounsnd is soft and is not a true supporter
why does the rest of sydney hate us
What bus do I catch and do i have to pay for it
Do you turn your phone off through a game
will stewie shake gallops hand
how many beers you had
some of you bastards are pissed
Gee that mob got good value for there sponsorship, kaper, katsperksy kasperky, you know the ones anyway
I hate youse all
I love youse all
and i am one of 6000 going on the wcc thread
we did it for zorba
we did it for des
we did it fpr robbo and rodo
hate the warriors
THREAD, sounds good
how would you start that off

That is the problem with having one thread, everyone is interested in different aspects and you'd have to trawl through everything. However I don't mind the sentiment and I love the way Baz throws up fresh ideas - not that I agree with many of them so far. Imbecile or genius? Who's to say? And what's the difference? Rex where are you when we need you?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4