Dan....site stats??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Dan

Would be great to know the site stats since the newcomers have arrived.

There's obvioulsy a great deal more people posting than ever before, so your stats must be through the roof??

Also I note (almost every time I come on) how many visitors there are, for example just as I was posting this there were about 20 logged on and 38 visitors....I wonder are these,

Fans
Dissafected MWSE forumites just looking
Media
MWSE staff

This last question cannot be answered but it would indeed be interesting to know!

I am interested in the Official Site stats.

I haven't been over than since I migrated.

Bob, I have nothing official BUT would not at all be surprised if they were down over 80%.

To be honest as it stands there's not a great deal to drag people back there....I would hope that with the appointment of a new tech person that this may change, whilst the forum won't be back they at least have to make the information there current.

Well we kind of dont track the hits locally and I haven't set them up on this site, as a result we tend to rely a little on google analytics.

A a base line our advertising gets about 8000 views a day, now remember this is shown sometimes twice on a page.

I have attached a basic report for you from June 4 - July

Attachments

• silvertailsJune-July.pdf
    5.6 KB · Views: 14
Pretty consistent really, I was thinking there might have been a bigger kick due to MWSE...and whilst there are a lot of them on here now there are a lot more who have yet (or will not for whatever reason)  to migrate across

MBB - also the migration to a new server would have cost alot, it is stable now, so it will be interesting to see.

Dan: Note the fullstop.

very true nate.

by the way you mean i shouldnt go / I should ./

90 days, 15 hours and 33 minutes for me

57 days, 19 hours and 59 minutes for me.

Also, yesterday morning I posted on the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles facebook page that MWSE official site are suggesting people come to this forum for discussion and I also posted the link to Silvertails.  I don't know whether it was just coincidence or not but later on in the day I noticed that there were a lot more guests here.

The minister of finance is frowning on my beer purchases of late. Time to invest in a kegorator I think

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4