Dan Ferris Interview

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wonder if he'll do a further degree on the aerodynamics of Bushranger beards? Just how much slower is a bearded player than a clean-shaven one? If at all?
We now know that muscle weighs more than fat thanks to an exhaustive diatribe on this Forum, so can we have some serious technical discussion about the above?

Under certain circumstances the way air gets trapped in a beard forms a boundary layer that makes a full beard aerodynamically smoother than 3 day stubble.

Seems like there is a positive refreshing change with the coaching staff so far. Ferris and Seibold will dramatically change our outlook particularly in defence. Shame is the broom swept everybody out but I suppose it had to be that way.
Odds on Manly making eight and top four have changed somewhat. Like Canberra's chanes too .......Pommie hooker and second rower, great game last night, are top class signings.

But do we have to have the commentary where the only name we hear is Peters as the intro to each and every piece they put up?
YES WE DO.
Shheeeeeeeessshhh!!

Under certain circumstances the way air gets trapped in a beard forms a boundary layer that makes a full beard aerodynamically smoother than 3 day stubble.
Agree, plus the air the beard traps will act as a buoyancy vest in Narrabeen Lake :D

Hope Ferris gets the rehab optimized as the strength of our players was always great @:cool:

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4