Damar Hamlin 😢

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No one knows when each one of us will take our last breath

Let us all appreciate what we have and make each breath we take count

Following the shocking in-game collapse of Buffalo Bills defensive back Damar Hamlin on Monday, the athlete’s fans and supporters are doing some good in his name.

On Tuesday, donations to a community toy drive established by Hamlin surpassed US$4 million. The GoFundMe page was created by Hamlin, 24, to support his mother’s daycare program in Pittsburgh.

Though the GoFundMe had an original goal of raising US$2,500, the rate of donations skyrocketed in the hours after Hamlin suffered cardiac arrest during Buffalo’s pivotal Monday night showdown against the Cincinnati Bengals.

In such a litigious country it amazes me that the sport can continue in its current form.

I guess the potential rewards for some players outweigh the impact on their lives

In such a litigious country it amazes me that the sport can continue in its current form.

I guess the potential rewards for some players outweigh the impact on their lives

What is the NFL’s role in the ongoing CTE problem?

The NFL has been mixed up in several head injury lawsuits over the past few years. In 2015, the league was required to compensate former players who suffered from brain trauma with an approved $1 billion settlement plan, as per the Associated Press.

In 2016, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell announced the launch of an initiative to drive progress in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of head injuries. The $100 million ‘Play Smart. Play Safe’ action was meant to go towards enhancing medical protocols and improving the way the game is played and taught.

However, as we sit by and watch history repeat itself, it is clear that protocols don’t prevent brain damage. Some risks associated with concussions can be alleviated with taking the right precautions and wearing the right equipment, but at the end of the day, football is a dangerous sport. No procedure can eliminate the ruin it imposes.

Still follow the Bills a little bit and this guy on some indications i saw had previously been going well . Some very powerful men and no doubt in recent decades or so some bigger bodies and impact factors to contend with but must have been more like a freak type of accident . Didn 't look that bad of a contact problem . Hopefully can make a full recovery, apparently the Bills quarter back in recent times is a real star but this incident will set them back a bit if only temporarily

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4