Dally M coach of the year.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Did Hasler ever win this with us? He will clearly win it this year, but I reckon there were years with us where it would have been more deserved. Like 2007. I wonder how they countenance Bellamy keeping his awards when he had an unfair advantage over the rest of the field

No, he never got a look in with us, although he did win the international (UK-based, I think) award last year.
The new, all-singing, all-dancing, cuddly and lovably eccentric Des Hasler scares the **** out of me. I get uncomfortable just looking at him (although that could also be the blue outfits he wears these days). Somebody has made a concerted effort to improve Des's PR this year and it appears to be working.

lsz said:
To be fair we never won the minor prem...and it is judged before the end of the comp

Equal first on wins/losses with the Storm & Sharks in 2008.

We finish 2nd in the minor premiership 2 times behind a cheating team over the cap. Robbed of 2 titles and 200k.

2V is the only NRL Coach this year who had to start from scratch.

His whole coaching, training, rehabilitation and analysis Team was taken by the Son of Sam :mad:
The sustained (when will Snake ever commit FFS) poaching of his Playing squad also had to be managed :mad::mad:

If it is judged on Coaching capabilities, it should be 2V :angel:

I will hate to see it but i think Des will get it.
I hate him for what he did to the club when he lied and blamed others.
I will say he is a good coach and what he has done with the dogs and us proves it but he is a lier and had no respect for this club or us. For this he will not be forgiven.
Now can Zorba grab me by the throat because i would love to defend my self.

Assuming Des does get it, Toovey would have to be runner up. It is nothing short of an outstanding effort from a rookie coach to have the team currently in the top 4 after all the drama of this year.

The vermin’s Michael Maguire or the gummies Shane Flanagan have a shot at coach of the year and deservedly so as does our own legend Tooves.

Personally i think it should be Mcguire.

He has turned perrenial losers into contenders.

What about that Arthurs fella from 'Matta. He's turned them around with two or three wins, and now they may even avoid the wooden spoon. He must be a genius.
Don;t know why 'Matta needs the losing State of Origin coach when they have this bloke!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4