Dalai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There's reality and then there's Brad Arthurs reality....

‘The club is in a better place than ever’: Arthur stays calm despite stars’ exits​

By Adam Pengilly

November 27, 2021 — 4.00pm
A defiant Brad Arthur says he is not panicking about Reed Mahoney heading a flurry of high-profile players defecting to rival clubs, insisting the Eels were faced with the “impossible” task of keeping their entire NRL squad.

Just days after gun hooker Mahoney accepted a four-year deal to join the Bulldogs from 2023, a candid Parramatta coach has reassured Eels fans the club will develop another batch of young stars to remain a premiership force.
The Mahoney blow comes hot on the heels of back-rowers Isaiah Papali’i (Tigers) and Marata Niukore (Warriors) confirming they will leave the Eels at the end of 2022. The trio have insisted they will see out the remaining year of their contracts.
In a wide-ranging interview with The Sun-Herald, Arthur defended the club’s attempt to manage its salary cap in the face of poaching raids, while opening up on Mahoney’s call to tell him he had accepted an offer from the Bulldogs, having been wooed by Phil Gould.

“We want to keep these guys, but it’s just impossible to do,” Arthur said. “It’s impossible to have them all.
“Am I disappointed these boys have to leave? Definitely. I appreciate and understand it’s a brave decision from them – none of them have enjoyed coming in and telling me they’re leaving the club. Everyone has got a different situation or need from the game, and I can’t be the one that makes judgment on it.
“We’ve tried to do the best we can in terms of managing our cap. This is more about management of the cap than what we think they’re worth. But I’m not panicking about it, I’m more than comfortable and I don’t take it personally. We will get more players, and we will develop more players.

“The club is in a better place than it has ever been. It will be bigger than any of us.”

There's reality and then there's Brad Arthurs reality....

‘The club is in a better place than ever’: Arthur stays calm despite stars’ exits​

By Adam Pengilly

November 27, 2021 — 4.00pm
A defiant Brad Arthur says he is not panicking about Reed Mahoney heading a flurry of high-profile players defecting to rival clubs, insisting the Eels were faced with the “impossible” task of keeping their entire NRL squad.

Just days after gun hooker Mahoney accepted a four-year deal to join the Bulldogs from 2023, a candid Parramatta coach has reassured Eels fans the club will develop another batch of young stars to remain a premiership force.
The Mahoney blow comes hot on the heels of back-rowers Isaiah Papali’i (Tigers) and Marata Niukore (Warriors) confirming they will leave the Eels at the end of 2022. The trio have insisted they will see out the remaining year of their contracts.
In a wide-ranging interview with The Sun-Herald, Arthur defended the club’s attempt to manage its salary cap in the face of poaching raids, while opening up on Mahoney’s call to tell him he had accepted an offer from the Bulldogs, having been wooed by Phil Gould.

“We want to keep these guys, but it’s just impossible to do,” Arthur said. “It’s impossible to have them all.
“Am I disappointed these boys have to leave? Definitely. I appreciate and understand it’s a brave decision from them – none of them have enjoyed coming in and telling me they’re leaving the club. Everyone has got a different situation or need from the game, and I can’t be the one that makes judgment on it.
“We’ve tried to do the best we can in terms of managing our cap. This is more about management of the cap than what we think they’re worth. But I’m not panicking about it, I’m more than comfortable and I don’t take it personally. We will get more players, and we will develop more players.

“The club is in a better place than it has ever been. It will be bigger than any of us.”
Clearly his plan is to get a gig as a comedian when he inevitably gets sacked. He could be the next Seinfeld.

1638263608433.png

Forget Seinfeld… this guy may well be the funniest comedian of all time…!!!

Well that settles it then. Every other team might as well not show up for the 2022 season because the parra players have made a pact that they'll win the premiership!! 🎪🤡 The circus has come to town everyone
Is this part of their plan to win a bunch of premierships by last year?

a
Well that settles it then. Every other team might as well not show up for the 2022 season because the parra players have made a pact that they'll win the premiership!! 🎪🤡 The circus has come to town everyone
bit like the promise to the para fans that Jnr Paulo made before our Mighty Sea Eagles destroyed them

Is this part of their plan to win a bunch of premierships by last year?
Maybe if Greenturd was still around they may have got their wish. Thankfully PVL is nothing like that bald headed cheat. I hope now that it's in the open about their pact, that every team comes out and smacks them each week. That would be glorious 🤣🤣

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4