Daily Telegraph

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
They do a great job.

Not.

On their news feed this morning the lead story was Luke O'Donnell and his fall from grace.

Then followed a story about "Former Manly Sea Eagles Assistant Coach Matt Parish (with a pic of him in his Manly gear from 2011 - no more recent photo's around i assume) going to court over some traffic offence. Not a single mention of AVO's taken out against him in 2017 - probably because it isn't relevant a bit like the Manly photo's

The 3rd story was what should be the biggest story in the country, not just sport, about a Melbourne Cup winning training who has been rorting in the gallops industry for years. Ripping off other trainers, owners, jockeys and punters with his long known illegal practices.

I will say no more

Absolute joke.

Last edited:
They tried to find a file photo of Luke O'Donnell being tackled by a few Manly players to add a Sea Eagles twist to the story but they couldn't find one.
I was surprised by the story about the Storm getting rid of their cheer girls didn't feature a picture of the sexist Manly clubs cheer girls.

They tried to find a file photo of Luke O'Donnell being tackled by a few Manly players to add a Sea Eagles twist to the story but they couldn't find one.
I was surprised by the story about the Storm getting rid of their cheer girls didn't feature a picture of the sexist Manly clubs cheer girls.
He was on our staff recently, maybe last year, so surprised they didn't do the same as with Parrish and get him in a training shirt...

No mention of ex Rooster O'donnell only ex test and Origin player. Again typical Tele protect Uncle Nick's interests
No doubt the fool was hyped up on drugs during 2013 GF like the rest of the cheats.

What gives the news papers the right to broadcast this crap. How the hell do they get hold of it. If any one else does it of course its stalking. Hypocrytes!!!!!

Can read the thing here
Why is https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ using today a Manly pic on "Buzz: Another NRL player behaving badly" story? Can't access paywall.

It was about Manly player, but "On this occasion we have chosen not to name the Sea Eagles player" > https://outline.com/FGX9JR

Meanwhile nothing to said at all about an AFL player that is all over the southern newspapers. https://wwos.nine.com.au/afl/afl-ja...st-video/065a82b8-bd42-4bb0-988e-7cc7697c71be

Last edited:
Wow. A player has too many beers, takes money from a tip jar and later returns it....

Buzz really is clutching at straws.

Embrace the hate.

But the 'entitled one' didn't return the stolen monies till his Coach forced him to :mad:

Pathetic behaviour and should be outed as the dickhead that he is :swear:
----
There is another story too about a boofhead player at the Manly Sea Eagles.

A number of Manly players were drinking at their regular watering hole, the Harbord ‘Hilton’, last week.

One had too many to drink and stuck his hand in the staff tips jar.

This idiot took a $20 note.

When questioned by staff he refused to put it back.

Fancy a highly paid footballer doing that to $20-a-hour bar staff.

On this occasion we have chosen not to name the Sea Eagles player.

Coach Des Hasler is aware of what happened and has made sure the money was returned.

The player has been told in no uncertain terms to pull his head in.

Des Hasler made sure the money was repaid.

But the 'entitled one' didn't return the stolen monies till his Coach forced him to :mad:

Pathetic behaviour and should be outed as the dickhead that he is :swear:
----
There is another story too about a boofhead player at the Manly Sea Eagles.

A number of Manly players were drinking at their regular watering hole, the Harbord ‘Hilton’, last week.

One had too many to drink and stuck his hand in the staff tips jar.

This idiot took a $20 note.

When questioned by staff he refused to put it back.

Fancy a highly paid footballer doing that to $20-a-hour bar staff.

On this occasion we have chosen not to name the Sea Eagles player.

Coach Des Hasler is aware of what happened and has made sure the money was returned.

The player has been told in no uncertain terms to pull his head in.

Des Hasler made sure the money was repaid.

You might be surprised... I am sure there is a shopping list of former and current Manly players who have done something stupid at least once at that place.

He should banned from the Harbord Hilton. While I understand that young people do ridiculous things, especially when fuelled by alcohol, there needs to be a consequence. As for his drinking team I would hope the Manly player management staff are educating them that when a mate does something stupid on the grog it's time to get him home.
No excuses but the male brain has not finalised frontal lobe development until about 24 years old. The early 20's male still has an adolescent brain.
Women, on the other hand, being superior:p, reach adult brain development at 21/22 years. Some females might still have been a bit silly at around 23, but we won't mention them.:think:
Get your men in line Manly. They're representing our proud history.

Nobheads ,I thought they are forever doing courses on drinking and consequences and their perception in the public eye.

Can read the thing here

It was about Manly player, but "On this occasion we have chosen not to name the Sea Eagles player" > https://outline.com/FGX9JR

Meanwhile nothing to said at all about an AFL player that is all over the southern newspapers. https://wwos.nine.com.au/afl/afl-ja...st-video/065a82b8-bd42-4bb0-988e-7cc7697c71be

Oh, but that was some totally legal tobacco product he was snorting, didn’t you hear?

Funny how it’s never drugs going up the nose, it’s always some obscure, totally legal, product, or Wizz Fizz, or chalk...it’s unthinkable that a young, cashed-up footy player would be doing drugs! Heavens, no! @:eek:

Nice ploy by rothtool in not naming the player, all that does is have a cloud hanging over all the players heads. Good way to unsettle the player group a bit, as well as scare off player sponsors

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2