CW, RYAN AND BYSO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
You three can shut your carping up now. We have won a finals game which has been the benchmark you three have prattled on about for the last two years.

I am happy. It was something we had to do and it shows we are made of sterner stuff in 2007.

There's another variable Mata - you didn't turn up to this game - and we won!!! :blaugh: ;)

I am happy. It was something we had to do and it shows we are made of sterner stuff in 2007.

There's another variable Mata - you didn't turn up to this game - and we won!!! :blaugh: ;)

What worries me is that watching Manly I have a LWLWLWLW ratio.

My next game is the GF!

sue ridgepipe and vegas mentioned the same thing at the cluv last night.

What? That Ryan won't let the side down or that we have broken the semi final hoodoo.

BTW how are LV and SR. I miss their wit and to the point insights!!!

sue ridgepipe and vegas mentioned the same thing at the cluv last night.
yes dan i couldnt believe that the jockey didnt show

dood u would have seen your team win many semi final games

[quote author=Matabele]
I want to be there when Ryan gets to watch his team in a GF for the first time. ;)
My daughter did ask me if 'the nutcase' was coming tonight!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

[/quote]

I must have left an impression... ;)

Rhino will be at the GF, cheering and supporting in a frenzy. He won't let the side down!!!

It's a worry - I'll be needing both uppers, and downers just to keep me level headed !!!

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
[quote author=Matabele]
I want to be there when Ryan gets to watch his team in a GF for the first time. ;)
My daughter did ask me if 'the nutcase' was coming tonight!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Last I heard CW was thinking of sending you the bill for the trauma counselling.

[quote author=Ryan]
[quote author=Canteen Worker]
[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Last I heard CW was thinking of sending you the bill for the trauma counselling.

[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know if this is trully possible...but I offend MYSELF at times !!! Absolutely a cringe worthy moment after the Dragons Final we attended. I'll be off the drink this time round !!!

:)

evil snicker

Well not going to Port Mac anymore so I may be up to going to the GF.

How much were those tickets you had matas?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4