Cuthbo in CIty team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I say congrats Cuthbo!!

This is the poor bloke that had to watch Manlys 2008 record breaking premiership from the sidelines in a suit. A man who was a part of Manlys great resurgence and was left without a ring.

I think it is a great reward for a good bloke, and lucky or not I hope he takes the opportunity with both hands and has a blinder.

NY Eagle

NYEagle said:
I say congrats Cuthbo!!

This is the poor bloke that had to watch Manlys 2008 record breaking premiership from the sidelines in a suit. A man who was a part of Manlys great resurgence and was left without a ring.

I think it is a great reward for a good bloke, and lucky or not I hope he takes the opportunity with both hands and has a blinder.

NY Eagle

He also missed out on a grand final win the following year in the QLD Cup Competition when Des pulled him out of the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles team to cover for injuries in the Manly side.

Is a good article in rlw about him, he regreted leaving manly and was going to give the game away until Bennett called

Country by 50!! Cuthbo was talented but if he is one of the best 17 players left for City, on form in 2011, then I will do a nude walk around the city.

Canteen Worker said:
Country by 50!! Cuthbo was talented but if he is one of the best 17 players left for City, on form in 2011, then I will do a nude walk around the city.

Hopefully none of your students will see you.:D

The thing is City will be coached by an inarticulate drone and Country by a dope with an enormous nose. Aren't there any coaches with nouse out there who want these jobs?

DSM5 said:
The thing is City will be coached by an inarticulate drone and Country by a dope with an enormous nose. Aren't there any coaches with nouse out there who want these jobs?

It just shows that the game is past its use by date - a lucky dip representative jumper for players and coaches unlikely to make a lasting impact on the game (Exhibit A Cuthbertson).

City country needs to have an age limit, Maybe under 23's only. Who want to watch Farrah v Ennis? Not me.

Cuthbo been going well at the Dragons - he doesnt throw those silly offloads anymore.
He has finally found out that he is only a 25 minute player.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4