Cuthbo dropped to Premier League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thinks his fitness might be compromised because he hasn't played for two weeks.  Can't remember any other player from NRL having to come back through Premier League when they have come back from injuries/suspension etc!!!

I don't think its fitness related - personally, I don't think Glen Hall has done anything to deserved to be dropped?

If I was Des, Bryant would be back in PL.

14. Heath Lestrange
15. Glen Hall
16. Adam Cuthbertson
17. Steve Menzies

penguin link said:
Thinks his fitness might be compromised because he hasn't played for two weeks.  Can't remember any other player from NRL having to come back through Premier League when they have come back from injuries/suspension etc!!!

You can not remember anyone coming back through PL?  Are you for real?  heaps of players have come back through PL when they have had some time off.

I am still not convinced Des will not have in the 17 anyway.  Either way getting some fitness back in PL wont do him any harm either.

Let's put this another way.  If there are 19 playes named and Des takes 17 plus an 18th man (which is usual when travelling) that means one will go back to Premier League. Who do you all think that should be?  I don't agree that it should be Cuthbo do you?

I agree but Heath Le'Strange was named 18th man for about a month and played every game.  He may yet play!!!!

Garts link said:
I agree but Heath Le'Strange was named 18th man for about a month and played every game.  He may yet play!!!!
No I would take Cuthbo but Des doesn't usually call me.  Where did the suggestion come from that he would be left out?

Hasler has never liked Cuthbertson.  Wasn't going to re-sign him last year until he played so many barnstormers he virtually demanded it.  (and if we'd signed him earlier when we could have it would have come at half the price).

The channel 9 team will be having kittens if Cuthbo is in PL.

Matabele link said:
Hasler has never liked Cuthbertson.  Wasn't going to re-sign him last year until he played so many barnstormers he virtually demanded it.  (and if we'd signed him earlier when we could have it would have come at half the price).

The channel 9 team will be having kittens if Cuthbo is in PL.

The channel 9 team are now in love with Feletio Mateo from Parra so they won't miss Cuthbo this week.

I can't see Cuthbo being dropped.

Since when did we listen to posters with supposed inside information when they have post counts under 10,000 ;) Not a true supporter

He must play he has been one of our best all year, then again Des will never drop Willo or Bryant.  Therefore I guess the fall guys will be Hall or Cuthbo

Cuthbo strikes me as a bloke who gets a little big headed at times. Given all the attention he's been getting lately it could be a ploy from Des to bring his ego back under control. Having listened to Des talk about Cuthbo also gives me the impression he's not happy with the attention Adams getting and sounds like its effecting him.

If we have Bryant and Willo in the side while Cutbo and Hall are in PL it will be a bigger "throwing away of 2 points" than what happened against the Dragons. 

I can't see Des leaving Bryant out so Cuthburtson or Hall will probably play PL. I'd rather have either of them than Bryant, but Bryant goes ok and we'll probably win anyway. Seems strange that Bryant is of to England at the end of the year and Des would leave Cuthbo out.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6