Curtis Scott (and others) - Offseason trouble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Frankly in view of the way Walker was treated (who had his charge dismissed) By Greenburg and was stood down for 8 games the current players subject of criminal charges must be stood down!!!!! The Parranatta winger is accused of indecent assault on a woman so there can be no bull**** excuses.

Last edited:
It's not Todd Greenburg who is going out getting wasted and allegedly hitting police or allegedly stabbing poeple. Sure he is not a great administrator but the primary targets should be the players getting themselves into trouble because it precedes any decision making the game's governing body are forced to make.

If the players behaved themselves, Greenberg wouldn't have to show inconsistency in the first place.

I've had about all I can stand of the morons that play RL these days. There are dickheads everywhere, but lots of them seem to gravitate towards a career in the NRL.
As I think I have said before if it wasn’t for rugby league so many of these blokes would be in jail ,they would be stacked 10 deep in there.

Bellyache tried to control this boy and hes got too much anger in him it seems. I hope Greenturd does the right thing. The boy needs a spell away from the game to clean his act up, another black eye for the game under Greenturds watch!
It is amazing how many people have their act together until they drink alcohol. Going off what he said the other day about choosing Melbourne and the Raiders to stay out of Sydney, I get the impression when he is sober, he probably knows right from wrong. Get grog into the wrong person and all sense of reason goes out the window. I think he might be a candidate for the infamous Indonesian rehab centre.

He was just waiting for tickets to go on sale for this years grand final

Raiders won't be there so it is the only way he will attend a grand final

I heard Toddy is currently in the States on some fact finding tour. Pity he isn't fact finding in his own backyard!

Would love to have seen Dylan's reaction when he heard the news on Scott...:giggle:

Regardless of the take from the NRL integrity unit, if the Raiders were smart, they would come out and say Scott will have some time out until there is a clear picture of the situation, or they are at least looking into it.
The twisted variations in what is deemed a suspension or clear to play, seems to be not so much about the incident, but what club the player is with.

How many bags do reckon Curtis had before they wore off and no more deliveries were on offer? He would have been pissed off then went looking for a fight.

The article about this on the NRL site states: According to the statement: "About 12.45am (Monday 27 January
2020), police were called to Driver Avenue, Moore Park, following reports a man was acting erratically.

The twitter account report on the incident was dated 4:14 PM - 26 Jan 2020 so the incident would have had to take place before that time.

I imagine the twitter time is automatic so how come the conflicting time of the event?

What I find a bit interesting is .. he apparently went out with a few team mates .... so .. at some point either he ditched them ... or they ditched him ... which one it was would be significant .... seems to be a bit of looking after your mate ethos is missing ....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4