Curtis Scott (and others) - Offseason trouble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Definite over-reaction from the cops but I read an article saying Scott was running amok in the streets of Paddington prior to passing out under the tree - kicked & stomped a chained up bike & punched a taxi window & threw his mobile phone into traffic

Still no excuse for the police being so heavy handed but perhaps they approached him with some apprehension due to his earlier behaviour & his obvious size (& therefore potential power & potential to react violently)?

Definite over-reaction from the cops but I read an article saying Scott was running amok in the streets of Paddington prior to passing out under the tree - kicked & stomped a chained up bike & punched a taxi window & threw his mobile phone into traffic

Still no excuse for the police being so heavy handed but perhaps they approached him with some apprehension due to his earlier behaviour & his obvious size (& therefore potential power & potential to react violently)?

Dam that is just too rationale 47.. @:D

How do you know that was him? He wasn't even charged over any of that was he?

How do you know that was him? He wasn't even charged over any of that was he?

He was & pleaded guilty to them (2 charges) but those charges were dropped - I'll see if I can find the article again...

Okay here it is:

"Separate footage of Scott’s drunken night through the streets of Paddington before he settled to sleep in Moore Park was also played to the court.

Scott was sentenced for two counts of offensive behaviour in public, having pleaded guilty to those charges at an earlier court date. No conviction was recorded.

CCTV showed him kick and stomp on a bicycle chained to a pole on Regent St. The court heard that came before he punched the driver’s side door of a taxi and threw his mobile phone at a passing Suzuki Swift."

Last edited:
Before the "arrest" he was so drunk and misbehaving that he brought the game into disrepute.
The arrest was way over the top, not the handcuffing but the rest of it.

I retract my previous criticism now the facts are out there. A good lesson for us online experts. Mea culpa.

*I maintain however that the moustache is criminal offence on its own.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2