Currents deals for kasperksy for manly members?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They did have a two years for price of 1 deal , I bought mine from JB hifi a while ago and no problems so far. check JB HIFI site.

cheers mate, i think that is a deal for anyone, seems strange that they wouldnt put on a special deal for manly members though i thought i did see something a few weeks back but maybe that was just the same deal with a manly logo on it.

I bought the internet security one from officeworks for $48 bucks once you install and register gives you 2 years protection so pretty happy bout that.. they also give you free mobile security for a year for any symbian or Windows based phones... So far so good only had it for 2 weeks

I bought kaspersky internet security 2012 this year. I got 2yrs for the price of 1 for $50 (manly winning the premiership offer). I just bought it on-line and downloaded it.

I have been very happy with it.

They are still doing internet security 2012 2yr deal online.
https://www.kasperskyanz.com.au/store

thanks for the help everyone, going to recommend my relative to go for the 2 year deal on their site (had AVG free previously) might as well support the brand supporting our seaeagles, plus it also helps that they have good ratings and reviews. ill also get it for my dell laptop as McAfee sucks, otherwise ill probably get a virus from the dishlickers forum i just had a look at.

Two years for the price of one and you can use it on three computers.

I have been using Kaspersky on my home computers since 2006 and was so impressed with it that I had it installed on all my companies computers the following year.

We have never had a problem with it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8